Last chapter (40)

Vidyut was forcing himself on Avni. Before he could processed more he was pulled by strong hand.neil twisted vidyut arm and punched across his face. Blood was coming out.neil beaten him badly. He wasn't able to stand on his feet.

Neil : what made you think I will forget how you kidnapped my Avni and treated her badly. How could you even think I will slightly watch your cheap action. Before touching her you have to pass me. That it's our fortune we couldn't survive but that doesn't mean you will defeat us again. Whatever happened with your family wasn't my fault or my parents but it's was your office employees.

The loss you and your parents it wasn't our fault but I can't explain to you. You trusted your employees so much that what they said you believed and broke our stronger friendship because of that we both lost our parent but luckily I got new parents.

You know what vidyut first learn to find truth then take revenge for others. Proof against your dad was false. Myself and my dad Knew about this but again you trapped in game by your famous p.a who was behind your money and to beaks our relation which they achieved. I am not angry because you guys didn't trust us but what you did with my parents and wife, I will never forget.

Vidyut was lying floor and listening all this but one question was in his head.

Vidyut : if you didn't killed my parents then who did. And you do you all this.
Neil smirks.

Neil :you will get all answer but in jail. The proof you want is waiting for you but let me tell you one thing we messed with wrong person. What did you thought that I and my family is cheap who kills others. You know vidyut we always consider you as son of our house but what you did you don't deserve to be son or any human being. I don't know what made my parent thinks you as son but i Shame that I was your best friend.

Vidyiyt tries to get up and holds Neil collar.

Vidyut : you will die today but not before I will your wife. You know you act smart but you forgot this is my place and I can do whatever I want. In front of you I will take your wife down. I know you get your pass but That won't do anything.

With he starts going near Avni but again Neil holds his arms. This times he picks vidyut and throws in corner due to this vidyut head starts bleeding. Neil goes near him.

Neil : you are most Cheapest person I ever crossed. You will go jail and I will show what is the consequence of touching my wife or with any others girl.
Neil takes out handcuff from his pocket and arrest him. Neil drags vidyut outside and see Ali.

Neil : take him to station and get things ready.
Ali Nods and takes vidyut with him. While Neil goes back to see Avni. His heat shatter seeing her like that.he runs to her and take her in his arm. Neil saw some scratch on her. He takes out his shirt and make her wear it.

Neil : Avni look nothing has happened.
She cries in his room.

Avni : if... you.. didn't... reach...

Neil : Avni remember I promised I will not anything happen to you then how you thought I won't come.

Neil carries Avni in his arm and puts in car and went home. Here at Khanna mansion was worried Neil and avni. Ishita saw Neil with avni. She ran to them.

Ishita : Neil what happened to you both?

Neil : mom I will tell you everything.

He went to his room and made Avni lie on bed. And saw Avni slept. He kissed her forehead and down.

Reaching down he explained what happened. He also said he is going to station and told to look after Avni.
------------------------------------
Neil reached and Station and went straight to vidyut where he was kept.he rolls his selves down.