Chapter 8

This is special for avneil fans.this update is full of avneil moments. Hope you enjoy reading it❤️
---------------------------------------
Neil finished his work. He checked the time. Then kept Phone in his pocket.
He sat in his car and drove.

While Avni was busy in kitchen cooking something special for her husband. she heard car horn which indicate that he has arrived. she quickly washed her hand and went to door.

She opened the door and took him in hug because she didn't see him in morning.
She slowly broke hug and kissed his check.
Neil knew she was happy and missed him.

Neil : wifey it's looks like you are in good mood today. May I know any special reason.

Avni : why you went early today. Don't you think you should be happy that your wifey is not angry with you.

Neil smiles at her complain.

Neil : sorry Avni but had meeting with someone. But will keep me at door. This is not fair wifey.

Avni glared at him.

Avni : you know how to ruin my mood.
With she starts going inside leaving him at door step. He followed her and grabbed her arm and pull closer to him.
He went near ear said.

Neil : sorry wifey.
Avni smiled but didn't showed it. She turned pull out from his hold.

Avni: Neil let me go.

Neil : I will let you go when you give your smile and kiss. So decision is yours.
He had smirk on his face.
After trying many times she gave up by giving him smile and small peck on his cheeks and run from there to kitchen.

While going she shouted.
Avni : go and get fresh up.

He smiled and went to their room to fresh up. Avni was standing at the door when she heard door close. She decorated the room with candles and some lights. And herself got ready in red saree with off shoulder blouse.
She was putting last touch up when she heard door open. Lucky Neil didn't see because she was other side of room.
Neil walked in room and surprised to see decoration. He smiled himself and called Avni.

Neil : Avni , Avni , Avni
After calling threes times not getting any response, he was about go out from his room but stopped hearing payal sound. He turned around and saw beautiful sight. His waife standing with his favourite on and with hair opened making it more beautiful.

He slowly walked up to her and pulled her and said.

Neil : wifey your intention doesn't seem good.

Avni : mr Khanna do you still think you need answer.

Neil: wifey can I expect something else from this. You know what I mean.
She understood him and hits him.

Avni : Neil stop or you won't get anything.

Neil: ok fine but I love it. You know
I can't wait for this.

Avni : not now first dinner then.
Saying this she tried move from his hold.

Neil : not so fast wifey. I have better idea why dinner, I mean we can have each other. You know!

Avni : Neil please I made your favourite.
He lets her go because he didn't want her effort to go in waste. And said.

Neil : you set the dinner until I will come.
She nods.

Avni : come quick. I am waiting.

Avni went and set the dinner themselves. Neil came and back hugged her. Keeping his chin on her shoulder.
Avni smiled.

Avni : Neil come let's have before it's get cold.

Neil: hmm
He moved and sit down and pulled Avni on his lap and took some food and serve it. He feed her first bite and then took second one for himself.
While Avni didn't say anything she was just admiring her husband.
They finished feeding each other. Avni got up from his lap and took plate to wash it up while Neil and his way to room.

Avni cleaned everything and went up. When she opened door she was pined to wall. Neil starts kissing all over body. He slowly took her to bed and lay her down. Soon both of them were in Their own world.

After fews hours making love. Neil pulled her closer while she snuggled to him and slept. Neil was admires her face. Soon he slept while adoring his wifey.

Hope I met your expectations. Sorry if I made any mistake.