Chapter Thirty-Four

Liana's POV

"I can feel his wolf. It's so painful, he so close but not at the same time." She whimpered in pain. The distance was killing me. He never showed any hint of knowing we were mates. I wanted to tell him, he obviously talked to his wolf but why would his wolf not tell him. He must know. I shook my head and opened my new bedroom door. Since Andrew had destroyed my other one I had to get a whole new one. He had totally ripped the door from its hinges and it was useless after that. I was glad I was able to donate it to a school project some of the kids were working on. I threw myself onto my bed and buried my face in my fluffy pillows.

After a while there was a knock on the door and I groaned. I rolled out of bed and ran my fingers through my now waist length hair. My wolf howled in happiness as his scent filled my nose. Vanilla and Almond. It was officially my favorite scent. I threw myself at the door and opened it up to see Noah standing there. I was about to smile but stopped when I remembered he hadn't come to visit me since he kissed me. Did he think it was a mistake, did he decided he didn't like me anymore.

    "NO, mate loves us." I smiled at my wolf's enthusiasm.

    "Hi." He smiled at me, his smile reached his eyes something that I had seen very often lately.

    "Hi. Can I come in?" I nodded and opened my door to let him in.

    "You didn't come visit?" I closed the door and turned to look at him. He frowned.

    "I know i'm sorry. I just didn't want to pressure you. I really am sorry." His blue eyes found mine and I almost melted on the spot.

    "Pressure me into what? Noah what are we doing? One minute were kissing the next your leaving. I don't know what to think. I thought maybe you don't want this, maybe there is someone else." The next thing I know is i'm pressed against the wall. His hand is placed against the wall right next to my head and he's looking down at me. His eyes had changed colors, they were now a deep yellow meaning his wolf had taken over.

"There is no one else." He must've sensed my fear because he stepped back and looked down, running his hands through his hair.

    "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." His voice was now much deeper. I felt my wolf fight to take control.

    "It's okay." He looked back up at me, his eyes were their original blue. He slowly walked up to me. I shivered as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, his fingertips brushing against my skin.

    "Who's your mate?" I looked at him and gulped. I had to tell him the truth.

    "You are." I whispered. He smiled.

    "Good." He leaned in for a kiss but I put my hand on his chest stopping him. I smiled and shook my head.

    "Your turn. Who's your mate?" I was nervous even though I was pretty confident I was his mate. He smiled knowing I was messing with him.

    "You are." My smile widened.

    "Good." He kissed me. It was slow and gentle. I tugged on his hair lightly making him groan. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to my bed and laid me down gently. I could tell where this was going if I didn't do something.

    "Noah wait." I blurted putting my hand on his chest. I sighed and struggled to get out from under him. I walked over to my window not wanting to see his face. I could feel his curiosity rolling off of him.

    "I can't have sex with you. I promised my mom I would wait. Until i'm married or have been in a committed relationship for at least a year." It was total silence I waited for him to walk out the door or at least say goodbye but none of that came. I was so focused on what he might be thinking that I didn't hear him come up behind me and hug me. He looped his arms under my arms and around my waist. I tensed not noticing he was there.

    "Okay." My brow furrowed in confusion.

    "Okay?" He was still hugging me from behind as he kissed my cheek.

    "Okay, I will wait for you." I turned around. We were so close our chests pressed into each other.