Chapter Four

(Picture of Mason)

Liana's POV

I recognized the scent immediately, It was Mason again. He drags me away hand still over my mouth. I struggle but he is too strong, I know he is a supernatural creature I just don't know which one. He brings me to a more secluded spot before he pushes me up against a big tree and starts trailing kisses all down my neck. I struggle while telling him "Stop, Mason stop what the he** do you think your doing."

"Get off me. Mason" I shove him off of me and start running as fast as I can but I trip and hit my head then it all goes black. I wake up is a cement room that is dark and cold. my hands and feet sting and then I realize that they have wolfsbane all over them. I'm not much of a crier so I just scream "Help me somebody, Help, Help. I'm trapped help."

"No one can hear you" a deep voice from someone else in here, I know who it is but I don't want to admit it. Mason kidnapped me. "You know who I am and I'm guessing you know what i'm going to do. Don't you Liana?" I knew what he was going to do, based on how he acted in the park he was going to make me be with him, or rape me if I say no. "don't you dare touch me" I growl while trying to get the restraints off.

"Oh but there is nothing you can do, see you legs are wide open so it's almost like you want me too. I looked down to see my legs spread as wide as possible. "Sh*t" I was pissed he was going to be able to do whatever he wants and I'm laying here and at this moment if I wasn't tied up it would look like I wanted him. "Oh and don't forget to say hi to Noah, see this is all live and sent to Noah so he gets to watch me do whatever I want to you." He says creeping closer and closer so his face is right up against mine.

I turned my head away from him, but he grabs me by the chin and makes me face him. His lips come in contact with mine but I keep my mouth closed. He keeps trying to get his tongue inside my mouth but I don't let him. I keep my mouth closed while struggling to get him away from me.

He puts his hand on the inside of my thigh and moves it closer and closer to where he shouldn't be. His hand hits right there and I gasp in shock which then allows him to get his tongue in my mouth. One of his hands still holding my chin the other down there I scream and struggle as much as possible. "Get off me, get off me." Then everything goes black.