Chapter Eighteen

Liana's POV

"Hello?" No one answered so I shrugged and kept walking. I felt something fly past me and saw a rock land a few feet ahead of me. I turned around but still no one was there.

"Is anyone there? Remi if this is some kind of joke stop. I just want to be left alone alright." I saw a shadow from behind a tree that was about ten feet away. I started walking towards it when the person ran off. I followed it.

"Wait." They didn't stop just kept going faster.

"Who are you. Stop." I ran as fast as I could and tackled them. It was a woman with redish hair. She smiled.

"The prophecy is true." Her voice was full of awe as she laughed.

"What...." I remembered something pouding into the side of my head, then the next thing I know everything goes black. Somehow she had knocked me out or...someone did.

I felt a cold rag brush the side of my head where I had gotten hit. "Owwwww." I opened my eyes, everything a blur for a second. When my eyes had focused I was back in a hospital room with everyone there. Sam was wiping my head with the rag. He pulled it back and I could see the blood stained on the white rag. Everyone had concerning eyes boring into mine, except for Nick.

"Liana do you remember what happened." he would talk to me but not look at me. I scoffed.

"Yes, of course I do."

"Then will you tell us what happened?" He spoke through gritted teeth. In response to his impatient gesture, I shook my head but forgot he wasn't looking me.

"No." he stood up about to walk towards me then hesitated and sat back down with a sigh.

"Can I get some sleep i've had a long day?" I looked to Sam who nodded and helped me stand up. He grabbed the book from an empty chair and handed it to me. I was glad it wasn't damaged or lost when I had jumped on that woman.

"Thank you." opened the door and led me out.

"Since your having troubles with Nick I thought you would probably like to sleep here so I got a room ready for you. Tomorrow I will give you a day to yourself before I would like to properly show you around does that work for you?" I nodded as he led me up a few flights of stairs making us on the fourth and last floor. We had passed multiple rooms stopping at the end of the hall. A bleak room with a silver theme was in front of me. It wasn't bad just very non-colorful.

"It's not much, but I can have the gardeners pick you some lovely flowers to make this room feel more colorful if you want?" I nodded yawning and walking into the room.

"Goodnight Liana." he shut the door quietly and I flopped onto the bed.