Character Information

A/N
This is a little description of each character just in case you forgot.

Liana- 15 years old. Lived with her mother never knew any other family. Hybrid of werewolf and angel. Lost mother to hunters. Force mated to Andrew. Last heir to the pack alpha. Full white wolf. Brown hair and eyes. Eyes turn lavender purple.

Noah- 18 years old. Kidnapped from real parents. Grew up living with were wolf hunters. Hybrid of werewolf and demon. Pitch black wolf. Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mason- 17 years old. Adopted. Not sure what he is. Hits on Liana. Green eyes and blonde hair.

Ethan- 17 years old. Lives with parents. Wants control of Liana's powers. Pervert. Green eyes and brown hair.

Remi- 16 years old. Hybrid of angel and seer. Cousin to Liana. Black hair and green eyes.

Andrew- 19 years old. Beta to Liana's grandpa. Forced mate bond on her. Wants to be alpha. Pervert. Abusive. Black hair and grey eyes. Werewolf. Grey wolf.

Nick- Liana's dad. 36 years old. Black hair brown eyes. Angel. Very controlling. Just found out he had a daughter.

Scott- Liana's grandpa. Alpha of Crescent moon pack. Dark Brown wolf. Grey hair and beard. Almost bald. Grey eyes.

Grace- Liana's mom. Killed by werewolf hunters. Raised Liana alone. Mated to an angel. Brown hair and grey eyes. Light brown wolf.