"You know we will" Brooke beamed.

Back at Rich's table the boys were giving Jeremy some advice about Christine.

"Jeremy I hate to say it but you and Christine were better off as friends" Jake frowned.

Jeremy sighed "I know I just don't know how to feel lately."

"Do you need to talk about it" Michael finally added to the conversation worried about his friend feelings.

"Actually I think I do" Jeremy told the truth feeling he had to in this situation.

Just then the bell rang and everyone began to head to class. Jeremy groaned.

"Listen Jere if you really need to talk about it You three come to my house after school my parents are gone looking at colleges with my brother so it's cool" Rich comforted Jeremy.

Jeremy grinned "Thanks Rich."

"Plus you guys have to help me with homework" Rich joked.

Jake rolled his eyes but joined in on everyone's laughter as they started walking to class.

*Time Skip*

Rich opened the door to let Jeremy, Michael and Jake into his house.

"Welcome to my humble home" Rich laughed falling onto the couch.

"Nice place" Michael complemented.

"Thanks" Rich responded "so jere take a seat and talk to us."

They all sat down and Jeremy took a deep breath.

"I think I'm bi" Jeremy confessed.

He looked down at his feet scared of how his friends would react.

"Jeremy there is nothing wrong with that" Michael told his best friend.

"I know it's just" Jeremy paused to take a breath "scary."

Tears were starting to pool in his eyes.

"What made you realise this?" Rich asked him.

"A boy" he replied a single tear spilling.

"So you have feelings for a boy" Rich asked just to clarify.

Jeremy nodded tears streaming down his face rapidly.

"Dude I'm happy for you" Jake smiled at Jeremy.

"Why?" Jeremy questioned.

"I know it's scary discovering who you are but I'm happy you did" Jake told him.

"Did you know how terrified I was when I figured out I was gay" Michael chuckled and put one arm around Jeremy "we are all with you bro."

Jeremy had stopped crying now "thanks guys" he sniffed.

Rich grinned "well I might as well say it then I am bi."

Jake beamed "I'm pan."

"Wait so none of us is straight" Michael giggled.

"Nope" Rich answered popping the p.

The four of them started to laugh loudly.

Once the laughter died down Rich spoke "so now that that's over and done with is anyone gonna help me with my homework?"

Jake playfully shoved Rich "Fine you nerd."

Rich grabbed his backpack and pulled out his books and list of overdue work.

Jake looked at the list "for fuck sake that's a lot of work."

"I know" Rich threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

"We'll get through it" Michale tried to stay positive but he honestly couldn't help but feel jealous of the boy Jeremy had a crush on.

The four boys got stuck into work and five hours later they were only a third of the way through it.

"Man it's late" Jeremy looked up at the clock.

"Sleepover, sleepover, sleepover" Jake began to chant.

Michale and Jeremy joined in and Rich laughed.

"You read my mind but we are going to have to share a bed between two" Rich told them.

"I'll share with Michael" Jeremy said wrapping an arm around Michael.

Michael blushed a dark red "y-ya cool."

"Looks like we're sharing buddy" Jake high fived Rich.

Rich felt himself blushing and his heart fluttering lightly for some strange reason.

Rich gave the three boys spare pyjamas and they all went into the guests room where there was two double beds.

Michael and Jeremy climbed into their bed and Jake and Rich followed suit.

"Night guys" Jake called out.

"Night" the boys murmured back.

Jake and Rich were facing each other and Jakes leg brushed Rich's and his heart raced.

Jake smiled and didn't haste to move his leg away "Goodnight Rich" Jake whispered his eyes closed.

Rich felt like he was walking on air "Goodnight Jake."

Rich didn't sleep that night as he stared at Jake sleeping.

That night he realised something. Something that the squip had hidden from him. The squip had pulled the wool over his eyes.

He had a crush on Jake.