Chapter 20

Not Edited

Chapter 20

"Faith-" before Michael can even begin his sentence I turn the radio on and turn it up all the way not wanting to hear any of his bullshit.

How did my life get so complicated.

~*~

Beaus P.O.V

3 hours earlier

"Are you sure you will be okay by yourself?" I ask Faith, as I walk backwards to my truck.

"I'm not alone. I have Katherine, Carly and Emily here and as much as I hate to be away from you I think I can last a couple hours as you pick up your family from the border. Now go you don't want to be late," Faith explains as she pushes me up against the truck and captures my lips with hers.

Just as Im getting into the kiss Faith pulls away. "I'll see you in a few hours, now go or you'll be late," Faith says going on her tip toes to kiss my cheek before turning to walk away. Just before she's out of arms reach I grab her hand and pull her back into my chest. Leaning down to her neck I kiss her mark and smile when I here a silent moan escape her lips.

"My sweet,delectable mate," I groan into her ear. I kiss my mark one last time and inhale a big whiff of my mates scent before letting her go.

"Now mister, the way you are playing you aren't leaving this house in a while," Faith playfully growled, pushing me into the passenger seat.

"Okay okay. I'm going," I say opening the door and climbing into the passenger seat.

I buckle up and see Faith has already made it to the front door and is waving at us. I look over to to Derek and nod to him to start up the car and get on the move which should signal Adrain and Cory to start their cars.

I look back at the front door to see Faith and her friends waving at their mates, well not Emily. I wave goodbye to Faith and then we are off.

Ten minutes on the road and I can't help but miss Faith do much, I just had to mark her the day before I left to pick up my family. Thinking about her mark reminds me of my own. I bring my hand up to my neck and I can feel little bumps on my skin.

"Woah! Trent is that a mark on your neck?" Scarlet asks unbuckling her seat belt, and pulling down the collar of my shirt to get a better look.

"Woah, that is," Scarlet says astounded.

"Dude what brought Faith to do that?" Derek questions after taking a look off the road over to my now exposed neck.

I slap Scarlets hand away from my shirt. "It's nothing, really."

"Nothing. Beau you do realize that there's a mark on your neck, right?" Derek asks.

"Of course I know there's a mark on my neck, my mates mark to be more exact so back the fuck off," I growl out, my wolf becoming a little agitated from being questioned.

"Beau, we didn't mean to be rude. It's just... you know, rare to see a male marked. Especially an Alpha. The only other mated pair known to do this is Alpha Benjamin 111 and his mate Jasmine, and that was around 130 years ago," Scarlett reminds.

"I know Scarlet, you don't think I've thought this over. I was thinking about it most of this morning. I don't even know what to think of it, all I know is that before she marked me my wolf wasn't feeling his mate and she wasn't feeling fully accepted as my mate. Now I can feel her every minute of the day and I can feel her emotions like they are my own, and I don't care if it makes me less Alpha like or if my father doesn't approve of this whole marking thing. All I care about is Faith and if this is how I feel now I can only imagine what it will feel like when we fully mate," I sigh wishfully.