Chapter 1

-CHAPTER1-

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Swinging my hand from my pillow and I smack my alarm off the table to the ground, ending that horror-able sound.

"UGG.... can someone please make a different sound?"

Getting out of bed and making my way towards my door, I get there just in time for my brother Michael to pass bye.

"Hey sis! Just making sure you're up and getting ready for our first day," he says with a cheerful tone.

"How the hell can you be so cheerful at ...." I look at the alarm on the floor to see it reads an upside down 5:30 am. "Five-thirty in the morning?" I say annoyed.

"Cheer up and get ready I am not waiting past seven. I wanna catch up with Tyler and Stiles before school," then he starts walking down the hall. You see Michael is about 10 months older then me and Klaus is two years older tHen both of us. The only reason I am in the same year as Michael is because I "skipped" a grade. I'm not the smartest person in school it's just that when Michael was born my mom got pregnant just a couple months after and I was a month early. I just learned at the same rate as Michael.

I walk back in to my room and go in to my bathroom to get ready. Hooking my phone to the speaker and I start listening to pandora and get in the warm shower.

By the time I'm out of the shower it has already reached six-o'clock. Putting a towel around my body and I start to blow dry then iron my hair. I get dress in skinny jeans a black tank then blue and red flannel with heel boots. The time is now 6:45. Putting on some mascara and eyeliner I'm done. I grab my phone and I'm heading down the stairs.

"God what took you so long did you have to go to china and back?" Michael teased

"Shut up," I say back, "you're giving me a headache,"all said jokingly. 

"Honey do you want something to eat?" my mom ask a.k.a Luna of The Blue Moon pack that consist of over 167 members.

"No thank you. I think I'll grab an apple and wait by the car. Love you," I reply then head towards the front door with an apple in hand.

"Love you dad!" I yell towards his office.

I only waited two minutes before Michael comes out unlocking his black 2014 Jaguar. I get in the passenger and he gets in the drivers seat. That's how the drive all starts.

"So where's Klaus? I haven't heard anything from him lately," I ask.

"He's going to a meeting with dad today."

"Lucky," I mutter.

I crank up the music and we listen to the current station, tell we get close to the school.

"Remember if anyone gives you trouble of any kind just tell me and I'll fix it," Michael states, while parking in the students parking lot.

"I know, I know."

As I get out of the car and grab my book bag, I'm tackled into a hug from behind. I turn around to see a blonde named Carly. I start hugging back.

"Carly you probably want to let her breath. I'm just guessing when I say people need air to live," my favorite brunet states - Katherine- while standing next to red head Emily. I walk up to Katherine and stand next to her.

"Sorry. I just haven't seen you in like.... FOREVER," she states dramatically.

"You just saw me not even 24 hours ago," I remind.

Before Carly could respond Emily says, " like she said forever. Honey we all know, we can't stay separated."

We all nod then giggle a bit, and head towards the school. While walking up the steps to the commons I catch a glimpse of Michael, Tyler and Stiles and the rest of their "posse" hanging out with some girls from the cheer team. I should also point out that this is an all werewolf school.

I think Emily was looking over their to because she looked pained .... I wonder what's that about.