Chapter 15

Not Edited

Chapter 15

Klaus P.O.V

"Klaus, what want us to do with her. I can have one of the enforcers carry her-" I cut John off with a fierce snarl and a reply of, "no one touches her but me. Now all of you men can go I can take care of it from here."

"But sir-" one of the enforcers tried to reason.

"That's an order Carlos now move," I said to everyone one of them.

When all the enforcers, including John where gone I laid down next to my angel and fulfilled my need to hold her. And when I finally came skin to skin contact with her I realized why she has this affect on me.

I just found my mate, what is her name?

-----------************•••••••••••••-----

+++++^.^.^.^.^*.*^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Klaus P.O.V

It's been over 14 hours since I found my mate, and she still hasn't woken up. It has also been over 14 hours that I have been sitting in this uncomfortable hospital chair next to my rogue mates bed. I feel helpless as I can't do anything but wait for her to gain consciousness.

As I wait I just think about how my family is going to react. I know for sure that Faith will love her but what about dad or Michael. But I can't think about that right now. I just have to wait, wait for my mate to wake up and be mine forever. Wow I sound like a girl but even as I sit in this chair next to her bed starring at her beautiful air her flawless skin.

"Knock knock," I hear and I was instantly on my feet growling at the intruder. "Calm down dude it's just me," the voice says. My wolf instantly registers the person as not a threat and I sit back down facing my mate.

"What you want Stiles?" I ask, well more like groan out as I really don't want to talk right now.

I hear a huff and then him flopping on to the pull out couch/bed in the corner of the room. "I'm bored. Faiths with Beau doing what ever mates do and Michael is training. To put i simply everyone's busy but me, so I thought what the hell I should hang out with Klaus," Stiles whines.

"How did you find me, I didn't tell anyone and this section is suppose to be secret?" I question actually curious.

"My nose and my good charming looks," Stiles says flipping his hair then he looks to my left at my mate laying in the hospital bed,"so who's the girl?"

A growl was heard throughout the room as Stiles ended that sentence.

I turn around in my chair and look Stiles in the eye but he quickly escapes eye contact as he didn't want to look his Alpha in the eye. Something I love but hate.

"She's my mate," I say every word laced in how proud I was. After I'm done I hear a immediate groan. I growl a intimate growl at the disrespect.

"No! Thats not what I mean, its just that everyone's getting a mate now a days and I'm all alone. I know there's Michael but to tell you the truth he's a big douche lately. Im really happy for you Klaus you're the best guy I know and she's going to be one lucky girl, but now I'm like .....alone," Stiles says sadly.

I get up and punch Stiles on the shoulder lightly. "Stiles you will always be my friend and everyone else's. To tell you the truth I don't think we can ever get rid of you," I say with a smirk," now get up and man up because Im tired of this girl talk we sound like pussies."

Stiles gets up and we chuckle at our sappy behavior. We then silver up and Stiles takes another look at my mate.

"So.... what happened to her, she looks like she ran through a forest blindfolded and the slept in mud," he says walking closer to the edge of her bed. I shook my head and went back to my seat next to her and grabbed her hand.

"I don't know, John and some enforces found her a few miles into our territory in the middle of a field. She was already passed out so they didn't get any information. That was 14 hours ago." I sigh sadly as I realize its actually been 15 hours now. I groan loudly and put my head down on the bed.

"Tough luck man," Stiles says patting my back.

I nod my head and hum in return. This really sucks. I hear Stiles lay back down and I look up at him to see that he's making himself comfortable. I raise an eyebrow and he sees my confusion. "You are my friend and I'll wait with you until she wakes. I promise I won't even make a sound," Stiles gives me a small smile and I nod in appreciation.

A few minutes later Stiles starts to talk. I knew it was to good to be true. I lift my head and look at Stiles with a raised eyebrow.

"How did it go with Faith and Beau? Did you become the possessive, and such? You know since she's your sister. I was going to tell you about them but Emily, Carly and Katherine were all like 'you can't do this' and 'he'll kill Beau' blah blah blah blah blah," Stiles rambles.

"Stiles! Not right now I'll deal with that in an hour... actually when my mate wakes up. Now, shut.Up!"

"Fine," then he made a face and flopped his head back down on the couch.

"Finally," I muttered.

"I heard that!"

"You were suppose to," I say back then silence filled the room.

~1 hour later~

I was woken up with a start when I heard a sudden scream. I instantly was on protect mode as I took in the room. Every thing seemed the same but the girl in the bed. Rather then my mate sleeping she was up and looking frantically around until her eyes came back to me and she again released a high pitch scream.

"Shut the thing off man, it's giving me a head ache," I hear Stiles mumble from the couch as he takes a pillow and pushes it onto his ears.

The girl in the bed must of just noticed Stiles as now she real eased another scream but this time it was in words.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!" the sound of her voice was like an angels even if she was telling at me.

I took a step closer to the side of her bed as I happened to have move to the middle of the room when I woke up. As I came closer ready to reach out for her she immediately flinched away and backed up to the farther in of the bed. I released a growl seeing her look at me with fear and all I wanted to do was kill the person who did this.

I stayed where I was and I looked her in the eye but she just wouldn't make eye contact with me. "I am Klaus Rivers, soon to be alpha of the Blue Moon pack and you are my mate," I state with a soft but firm voice.

As soon as finish the last sentence she faints. Just great.