Chapter 5

3rd person

As Faith walks down to have breakfast her wolf is going nuts, she doesn't know why until she smells it. That mesmerizing scent that makes her body shiver and the need to jump her mates bones. When she turns the corner she isn't surprise to see her brothers, father, mother and her mate and his friends with a girl.

"How was your sleep darling," Faith father asks.

" Pleasant."

Beau couldn't move. He had finally got her scent to go away then he ins up having brunch with her family and his friends. Beau knew she was coming before anyone else because his wolf went nuts for her scent and he had the need to claim and mark her in front of all these people. But he couldn't, no wouldn't because he was trained to be a warrior emotionless because emotions are weakness and a mate will just be that main weakness all his enemies will go after.

"That's good. Your mother explained that she took you out of school early for a mother daughter day. I was worried at first."

"Ya why did she get to skip school and I couldn't. But I did have a good day." Michael announced while thinking about his little booty call with Sarah and Lilli.

"Michael you do NOT speak that way in front of guess!" Faith dad commanded.

Michael just scuffed and Beau rolled his eyes thinking that was typical Michael.

Faiths family was so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't notice her sit down across from Beau at the table.

Brunch finally started after some awkward glances in between Beau and Faith and some knowing looks from Drake and Scarlet.

As brunch was calming down some of Beaus friends had to go patrol, and Michael excused himself to go and see someone. Leaving Drake, Scarlet, Beau, Faith, her mom dad and Klaus.

"Could someone show me where the restroom is." Beau asked.

" Faith cou-" Linda (faiths mom) was cut off by Klaus and his father.

"NO!"

"What did you just say." Linda asked her son and mate.

Neither of them said anything. Linda nodded and continued " Faith can show you."

Faith couldn't believe what she was hearing. She's been trying so hard to get rid of her nasty thoughts and avoid any kind of communication with him all this time. Now she has to be alone with him.

Faith was so wrapped up on her thinking she didn't realize she was walking towards the upstairs bathroom.

Beau was behind her walking with this happy grin on his face as he watch's her hips sway. He was thinking about what it would be like to have his hands move up and down her body, having her say his name over and over again as he pleasures her. His thoughts instantly give him a hard on.

FAITHS P.O.V.

I could feel his eyes on my butt the whole way up the stairs and down the hall. All I could think about was pinning him to the wall and attacking him. Why did he have to be blessed with such good looks. When we got to the bathroom I stopped in front of it and turned around to face him.

"Here you go. Goodbye." As I try to walk past him he grabs me and pulls me in to the bathroom.

"You know it's not good to run away from an alpha, especially your mate." he whispers in to my ear his voice sounding husky. He had me pinned up against the bathroom door.

All I could do was stand there like an idiot looking into those magical blue eyes. I keep thinking I should kiss him but I can't find the strength to.