Chapter 8

Beaus p.o.v

Today's Monday I haven't seen my mate since that 'little' mishap at the mall on I think saturday. I have never been good at time.

Right now I am sitting in the kitchen of my new pack house. So far there's 12 bedrooms done 6 individual bathrooms , kitchen, theater room, 2 gyms and the alphas study are done. And that's just half of what's to continue.

Me, Drake ,Cory is 17, Brett is 18, Adrian is 19 and doesn't have to go to school, and Ben is 17 who's my sisters mate are eating an amazing breakfast that Scarlet made. And I don't think I'm the only one that likes it.

"Cory how about you taste the food before you swallow it?" I say sarcastically.

"My bad cous. but for the past week I have been eating take out, so...."

"Hey! You might be my cousin but you are younger then me by months. How about you thank Scarlet for the food."

"Twank boo farcet." Cory said with his mouthful.

I slam my head on the table.

"I think he said Thank you baby. This was amazing food." Drake said while pulling Scar on his lap. All I could do was look at them with Envy. I wanted that with my mate, but no she has to be fucking stubborn.

Adrian got up and announced it was time for us 'kids' to leave so I got in to my lovely 2013 Jaguar f type, it is one of mainly of my babies. I'm starting think of getting a motorcycle.

I get in and blast Glad you came by- Timeflies.(MUSIC VIDEO>>>)

As I pull in I see my mate sitting on a bench/table talking to her friends. I decide to make a grand entrance and roar my engine as I do the rest catch on and roar there's.

All heads turn our way and one of those heads was a glare from my mates brother.

I could hear Sail by- Awolnation playing in the back round as I step out of my beauty. I look around and see all eyes are in me I turn my head to Drake and see his arm around Scarlet and they also notice. I take a glance around then decide that if they want a show Ill give then a show.

I flip my hair, put my sun glasses on and tug the collar of my leather jacket up.i put on an emotionless face. I walk forward with my pack members behind me and watch as all girls around pull up their skirts and pull down their shirts.

I smirk and wink at a blonde that's making her way over here with what looks like her clones. I know this not my first day but I did leave school early after finding my mate.

The blonde finally makes her way here and her friends automatically start flirting with Cory, Brett and they even try Ben and Drake but Scarlet took care of that.

"Hey cutie. I haven't seen you around." the slut in front of me purrs while rubbing her obviously fake boobs on my chest.

"Ya I'm new around here." I examine.

"Well if you need any help just ask."

"Actually I do." I bend down to her ear and make my lips barely touch her ear just to tease her. I can hear a growl come from my mate over by her friends.

'What the hell do you think you are doing. Our mate is the only one for use'

'Shush. Just give me a minute.' I growl back at my wolf.

'Fine' he huffs.

I whisper " stay.. away.... from... me... and... my pack." That's when the bell rang for homeroom. I lift my head and do the come here sign to my pack and make my way to homeroom with Drake and Scarlet while the rest go their way.