Chapter 51: The Tables Have Turned, A Dire Situation

Start from the beginning

"You're going to regret everything you've done today, Chisaki." You said to him as your body was quivering from the overuse of your quirk.

Chisaki tried to send more spikes towards Nighteye and Mirio, but Midoriya jumped in the air and threw down one of the broken off spikes. Overhaul grabbed the spike easily and smashed it on the ground as Midoriya brought up another and threw it towards him. Chisaki grabbed and deconstructed the end of the spike and reconstructed it so that smaller spikes shot towards Midoriya. However, Midoriya's iron soles on his shoes protected him and crushed the spikes as Chisaki caught a glimpse of him using One For All.

"Power and speed...is that it?" He wondered.

"Midoriya!" You yelled as you dashed forward.

You were stopped though when something shot towards and hit Chisaki in the body hard as you turned around and saw Nighteye stand ahead of you.

"I'll take this guy on! Go take care of Elite Warrior, Lemillion and Eri-chan!" Nighteye ordered you both.

"Like I'll let you!" Chisaki growled as he blocked another object which was shown to be a chess piece that was thrown at him.

Nighteye kept up his assault of chess pieces as Midoriya landed next to you and gestured to your father and the other three.

"Roger that!" Midoriya responded as you and him both ran off towards Mirio.

After dashing as fast as you could, you found your father who was holding Eri in one arm as he tried his best to support and get Mirio back on his feet with his other arm.

"C'mon...we gotta go...!" Your father groaned.

"Dad!" You yelled as you and Midoriya came to their aid.

"Eri-chan! Senpai! Can you move?" Midoriya asked.

"...Ah! Yeah...No sweat...!!" Mirio said as he looked down. "I guess this is bumming me out after all..." He said in sadness.

You grabbed him and threw his arm around your shoulder as you brought him up and began to move while he held onto Eri's hand.

"Come on, we gotta go--!" You gasped as you suddenly dropped Mirio and turned around as a bright red energy ball came flying towards you.

You held out your hands as it clashed against your skin and burned you as you yelled and stood your ground.

"Ahhhh!!!!" You screamed as you threw it towards another wall a small explosion occurred as you breathed heavily and saw Jiren staring at you again.

"Midoriya...I'll cover you guys..." You said as he turned towards you.

"Y/n-kun!" He yelled in worry as you held your hand up towards him to silence him.

"Go! Get out of here!" You said as you turned to see Eri staring at you and you sighed. "I'll see you back up top. Get out of here." You said as you clenched your fist and turned towards Jiren.

"...We'll be waiting for you...!" Midoriya said as he went and grabbed Mirio as your father took Eri's hand and limped behind them as fast as he could.

You smiled as they began to move away and you looked at Jiren as he stood across from you with his arms crossed.

"That's enough games..." Jiren said as you chuckled slightly.

"Come on, the fun's just getting started." You said as more spikes shot up around you and Jiren and you both were no longer able to be seen.

Meanwhile, Midoriya and your father were running with Mirio and Eri in their arms as Midoriya led them back to the wall that you had originally blasted open to get into the room they were in.