Fourteen~ you're the best

*Song= Texas by The Pink Slips*

----4 Months later----

It was late autumn now, it was definitely colder than the summer months but it was still warm because of the Californian sun.

Things hadn't changed much, Axl had stuck with us, mostly staying with Izzy and I which meant there were often arguments and things thrown. Their attitudes were getting better though, including mine. Axl had kept my secret a secret and I could tell that when the arguments got heated he wanted to spill, but Axl has never really been the type to spill gossip about those he cares about, that's why he throws stuff, to take his anger out on something that won't be hurt- physically or emotionally.

Hollywood Rose had been doing well, Izzy had joined and played guitar. By well I mean they're still doing live shows to earn a living, but they're gaining fans and becoming more popular. Duff, Slash and Steven had recently formed a band called 'Road Crew' and had spent the last few weeks searching for a lead singer with little luck.

It was currently about 6:30 in the morning. Izzy was sleeping in our bed peacefully whilst I rushed around trying to find a sensible outfit for a job interview. It wasn't a big job, just a waitressing job at the rainbow that came up. I settled on a white blouse and black, flailed trousers. Although Iz was sleeping I gave him a kiss on his cheek, with my nude pink lipstick leaving a more visible sign than I hoped for, I guess that means I put on too much?

I walked out into the kitchen. Axl was sat on a couch with paper in his hand but turned around when he heard me close the bedroom door.

"Hey." His deep voice rumbled quietly as he began coming over to see me.

"You're up early... did you stay up all night?" I questioned after seeing the bags under his eyes.

"Yeah, I was writing new material and I wanted to wish you luck before you left." He came and wrapped his left arm around me before taking a banana from the bunch I was holding.

"Ax, you need to sleep." I complained whilst helping myself to a banana.

"Yeah well I can always nap before we go out tonight."

"We're going out tonight?"

"Yeah, why not?

"Fair enough I suppose. Do you know what the time is?"

"7:35 according to that clock and 7:48 according to this one I stole from Duff's." He pointed to each that were positioned around the room.

"Hey, I bought that one for Duff."

"Oh."

"Ax you better give it back. Anyway, I gotta go."

"Yeah sure, good luck! I'll let Iz know where you are if he wakes before you get back."

"Alright, thank you, bye Ax." I squeaked out as he gave me a bone crushing hug and I made my way out the apartment.

I got down to the ground floor to see what looked like a homeless man, probably around the age of 60 sat on a stool. I gave him a quick smile because I accidentally made eye contact and began walking towards the door. I heard a wolf whistle leave the mans lips and I could sense he was looking me up and down, I was proven correct when I turned around.

"Hey baby, I bet you could show me a good time." His Texas accent accompanied his hoarse voice. The man stood up and rapidly made his way over to me, I tried to bolt out of there as fast as I could. I got out the door then collided with someone. I looked up to see Duff and immediately hugged him, bringing his head down to mine so I could whisper what was happening in his ear. Without missing a beat Duff released his grasp on my body and walked over to the man, punching his face and booting his stomach. Then he came over and put his arm around my waist, leading me away from the situation.