Twelve ~ Love?

*Song = A Little Time by The Beautiful South*

It had been a week since Izzy had done the drug deal. I was still living with Duff , nothing had happened between Izzy and I, and we were yet to find Axl. Steven and Slash occasionally stayed over at Duff's when they couldn't get any chicks after spending the night drinking in some bar. So y'know... that's virtually every night.

Duff and I had ran out of food, unsurprisingly. I dressed myself in a white and light pink, flow-y, strapless summer dress accompanied by my black punk boots, with my hair straightened and minimal makeup applied. I had dragged Izzy with me and decided to go for a fairly big shop compared to last time. Izzy was dressed in blue skinny jeans and an unbuttoned white shirt, that was knotted at the bottom. He had sunglasses resting on his face and hair that's only form of being brushed was the occasion that Izzy decided to run a hand through it.

We had been through a couple of retail shops with Izzy complaining that I had enough clothes, little does he know you can never have enough clothes... we eventually decided that we were hungry so we entered a restaurant and got seated at a table for two. Casual conversation flowed between us whilst we ordered our drinks and food but the second the waitress left our table Izzy became very quiet and closed off again.

"Izz.. you alright?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Izzy who was looking at the table. This is hard to explain as to why I know this but I could tell Izzy wanted to get something off his chest, although to anyone else it would have just looked like he was being quiet. I guess that's what comes with knowing someone for so long. "Izzy, tell me please?" His focus remained on the table although I knew he could hear every word, which made me begin to loose my patience. "Jeffery tell me now otherwise I'm leaving." He looked up at me.

"Don't call me that." Izzy kept a straight face, his voice was just about threatening although I felt no real threat.

"I don't see why I can't. That's the name written on your birth certificate." Our eyes were staring into each other's, holding no emotion other than the roots of anger.

"Rebecca, don't."

"You better tell me the fucking thing before I walk my ass out of here Isbel." I raised my voice a little, other tables may have been able to hear us but no one looked. Izzy looked back down at the table. "Jeffe-"

"Stop, I'll tell you..." he began fiddling with the items placed on the table. "You coming here is bringing back so many memories Beck... I want us to *clears throat* want us to be like we were y'know" he looked up at me. "Becks I love you, I want to be your boyfriend again.." I could see his eyes were full of worry, which pained me a little.

"Is that your way of asking me out?" I held a straight face.

"Yea, um yeah." He mumbled, watching his fingers trace patterns on the table.

"Well then yes." His head snapped up.

"Yes?" His eyes were now gleaming with hope and happiness, which made me smile.

"Yeah.. dumbo that's what I said." I smiled as I spoke, making him smile too. He stood up and walked over to me, before bending down and cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"I love you.." he mumbled against my lips with a smile as his head moved closer to mine, before embracing me with a lengthy kiss.

We ate, paid, did our shopping and returned to Duff's apartment. No one was there so we put away the shopping, made coffee and turned on the TV. I picked up my glasses and book from the coffee table and leaned back onto Izzy, resting my legs on the couch.

I'm not sure how long we were like that but our mugs had now been empty for a while and the two of us were so focused on what we were doing we hadn't spoken at all. The sound of the door opening filled the room which caught our attention and we both turned our heads to look at the door where Duff, Steven, a chick wrapped around Steven and some other guy stood.

"Hey" Duff spoke as he walked in and chucked his Keyes onto the counter.

"Hey, we went shopping for you." I replied dragging my eyes back to my book.

"Sweet, cheers." I heard the fridge door open. I looked over the top of my book slightly to see Steven sat on the armchair with the chick on his lap. I just rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. It's his life, not mine.

"Izzy, hunny, do you want more coffee?" I asked whilst setting my book on the table and stretching.

"Nah I'll get myself a drink. He stood up and we made our way into the kitchen. Izzy smacked my bum on the way there, making Duff raise his eyebrows at me and my cheeks began to blush. I began to boil the kettle and Duff came over to me and started whispering.

"What's the deal with you and Izzy then?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"I.. uhhh... we're dating again."

"Ooh la la." Duff spoke loudly keeping his smirk, I laughed and shoved his shoulder.

"Oh shut up" I mumbled through my smile. I made my coffee and made my way over to the bed, placing my drink by the bass before hauling my body onto the mattress. I launched my upper body down next and stared at the ceiling for a little while before Izzy came and laid down next to me.

"Love?" Izzy mumbled.

"Yeah?

"Don't you think you should move in now?" I rolled over slightly so I was facing Izzy with my head resting on my arm.

"Yeah, can you help me pack up some stuff? I'll go tell Duff."

I explained to Duff everything that had gone on and he grinned at me and punched my shoulder.

"You're gonna get laiddddd tonightttt-a" he semi whispered.

"That's non of your business." I made an awful attempt at being serious and ended blushing accompanied by a smile that I tried to hide by biting my lip. I left Duff to drink his water... which I doubt what was water, I mean it was in a mug so it could've been anyone's guess, and went to help Izzy pack my belongings.