Thirteen~ It's You...

*Song= Let's Dance by David Bowie*

*thud*
I turned to see Izzy place the last box on the wooden floor before directing my attention to folding my top and placing it into the drawer.

I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around me before a body collided with mine. I tried not to get distracted and keep packing my stuff away.

"Izzyyy..." I groaned.

"Yes love?" He mumbled into my shoulder.

"I need to get a job."

"That's seriously what's on your mind right now...?" Izzy pulled his head away slightly to look at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah. I need to earn money. I have $300. That won't last."

"Well I have $80 so you're doing better than me."

"Yeah but you have a job, no matter how shitty it is." I mumbled then turned to look at him properly. "Promise me you won't start using that shit?"

"I promise." Izzy looked me up and down before licking his lips. When his eyes were level with my face I raised my eyebrow, making him smirk. "Say, why don't we make you feel more at home?"

"I'm not having sex with you, I bet you haven't washed the sheets in at least three months and the idea of you having other women in here is making me feel sick." Izzy just strutted off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. I returned my attention to the boxes of a few minutes then I heard a door handle turn. I looked over to the bedroom to see Izzy marching his way to the kitchen table with his arms full of bedsheets. He proceeded to dump the sheets on top the boxes that were on the table, and placed his hands on his hips with his eyebrows raised at me.

We just stared at each other for a little while before Izzy broke the silence.

"Smell them."

"You're a fuckin weirdo." We both let out a laugh and smiled. "See the box by the sofa leg? Yeah can you bring it into the bedroom?"

We each carried a box and began emptying my clothes into the empty draws. The only thing I didn't put away was my two dresses.

----4 hours later----

Everything was packed away apart from the short list that didn't belong anywhere. Izzy had gone out shopping to buy pizza for dinner and was now getting it out the oven. We spent the rest of the evening downing pizza and beer whilst chatting shit about what we were watching on the tv, before eventually falling asleep on the sofa.

----8PM, the next day----

(Sorry, I'm just trying to hurry the story along)

We were all at Duff's, sat on the sofas, deciding on where we should go out to tonight. "I heard Hollywood Rose were playing at The Rainbow tonight, apparently the lead singer is one to watch out for." Slash spoke into his beer.

Izzy pulled on my arm like a little child.

"What?" I whispered as I turned around.

"That's Axl's band I believe. I heard he's the lead singer."

"Well would make sense. Slash said he's 'one to look out for'."

"What are youuu guysss whispering about?" Steven leaned forward on the arm chair, towards us.

"Lets go to The Rainbow." I could see Izzy shoot me a dirty look out the corner of my eye.

"Wanna see the new band?" Duff asked.