Nine~ Let's Talk...

*Song= The Conversation by Texas*

I made my way across the road, into Izzy's building and began making my way up the stairs. I had butterflies in my stomach which only increased when a group of roughly 5 boys began cat calling me, they eventually gave up though.

I got up to Izzy's floor and slowly made my way towards his door. As soon as I reached it I just stopped and stood there. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to do this, if I was ready. A few older men with woman stuck to their sides came out from an apartment and the noise broke my trail of thought. I raised my hand and knocked 3 times... I could hear a shuffling from inside, gradually make its way to the door.

The door opened to reveal Izzy stood clad in his boxers, with his hair tangled and tousled all over the place because he had been sleeping.

"Hey Becky, come in." Izzy stood back and held the door open as I made my way into the apartment. To the left there were 2 green, breaking couches facing each other and on the right was a kitchen. There was a door by one of the counters in the kitchen that I assumed led to the bedroom or bathroom... or maybe both? I know it seems rude but seeing Izzy like this brought back memories that made me have a frog in my throat, so I couldn't speak. I decided it would be best to clear my throats now though, so that's exactly what I did. "Would you like a drink?" Izzy questioned.

"What have you got?" Izzy wondered over to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Beer, beer and more beer, so I guess I'm going to have a beer."

"Please may I have one too." I questioned, standing uncomfortably next to one of the sofa's.

"Sure you can, you can also have a seat too, I know it's not the best but that's all I can get." I was holding my body completely ridged. "C'mon it's me, why are you acting anxious?" Izzy opened both bottles before coming over to the sofa where I was seated before taking his place on the other one.  I let out a shaky breath before taking a sip of my beer and looking over at Izzy.

"So, let's talk." I spoke quietly but Izzy heard and leant forward, propping his elbows on his knees.

"How did you meet the dude you're staying with?"

"We met around this time yesterday. I had parked on a fairly empty street and fallen asleep to try and cure my hangover and Duff knocked on the window to tell me that they were fining people for parking along that road. I offered him a lift and we went back to his house, talked quite a bit during the car journey, he found out I was sleeping rough and offered me a place to stay. So I took the offer." I looked up to see Izzy nodding whilst talking a gulp of beer. Then proceeding to light a cigarette.

"Well I mean I'm glad you're not sleeping rough but you shouldn't have trusted someone that you didn't know. God knows what could have happened Beck." His voice was slightly rough from waking up but I loved it.

"It's better than me sleeping in my car." I mumbled and Izzy looked up at me.

"Stay with me."

"What?"

"Stay with me. Please. I don't trust that Duff person, and you shouldn't either, you just met for fucks sake. Becky I love you, please stay with me."

"I'll think about it. Don't you think it's a little rushed? Like we've just met for the first time in over a year and you're asking me to move in."

"Becky come on, it's me. You know me better than anyone else and you know what I wouldn't do to hurt you. You can trust me." Izzy had stood up and walked over to me before bending over and using his arms that were placed either side of me to prop himself up. His eyes remained glued to mine and full of hope before eventually flicking down to my lips and back. "Maybe... you could also be my baby again?" His eyes were attached to my lips whilst he talked, but not after.