One ~ Goodbye Indiana!

*Song= Crazy by Aerosmith*

"I'll come back for you, I swear. I love you."

Those were the words he left me with. Nothing more or nothing less. It's nearly been a year since then. I no longer have any friends after "Axl" went after "Izzy". I don't really know why they changed their names. I'm quite content with Rebecca because it goes well with Tisdale.

You see, Izzy and I dated - dare I say I believe what we had was real love. I grew up down the street from Izzy and that's how we became friends and then more. Since the age of eight Izzy has been best friends with Axl, which made me and Axl close. The 3 of us became pretty much inseparable, you could usually find us at Izzy's in his room after Axl had ran away from his stepdad, and I had managed to escape through my bedroom window.

Izzy was more than just a boyfriend. He would always be there to comfort me after falling out with my parents. He built us a tree house over the small stream behind his garden when we were 10 - it was our secret hideout. And, Izzy was many of my 'firsts'. He was my first kiss (long before we dated), first makeout session (once we started dating) , he was my first boyfriend that had stuck around for more than a year, he was the first person to send me roses, and he was the one who took my virginity.

Now, nearly a year ago, Izzy left. He told me he would come back but didn't. Everyday I have the last words he said to me whilst looking deep into my eyes, before he kissed me one last time, repeating over and over.

"I'll come back for you, I swear. I love you."

Izzy never came back, and because of that Axl left to go find him, leaving me on my own for what's coming up to 3/4 of a year. So, I've decided I'm going to go find them. I know Izzy would have moved on by now - I just drank to fill up the emptiness - but, until I know that he's still breathing and my eyes greet his very own, my mind won't put it's thoughts about Izzy at rest.

Here I come, Los Angeles...