Five ~ Home Sweet Home?

*Song= Home Sweet Home by Mötley Crüe*

Becky's POV
I returned back to Duff's apartment to see the pizza boxes stacked on to the sofa and the bottles removed along with any other rubbish and clutter that was filling up the floor. I placed my bags over on the counter and floor, and looked up to see Duff walking out of the bathroom ( I believe).

"Hey, I thought I heard you come in." He gleamed a smile at me.

"You thought correctly! Congratulations!" Duff just grinned at my comment. "Hey do you wanna listen to the radio? I have one in my car."

"Awh yeah. Sweet! I don't own one so that's just proved that the endless pile of stuff in your car is actually helpful."

"Very funny, I'll be two secs." I ran down the stairs and grabbed the radio from the backseat of my car and returned to the apartment to see Duff putting away the shopping in the correct places. "I got it!"

"Sweet!" I chucked Duff the radio and he plugged into the wall and started to tune. Meanwhile, I put away the shopping and constantly annoyed him by asking where everything went. I got the hang of it pretty soon due to the lack of cupboards and shelves.

"Duff, what time is it?"

"Uhhh 3:30."

"Okk do you want something to eat?"

"I am a grown man. I can do it myself!" His words were playful.

"As am I a grown woman."

"Wanna have a quick lil sandwich making competition?" Duff rubbed his hands together as if he was making a deal whilst wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"You're on! We have the whole of the next song which will be around 3 minutes ok? Time starts he second the song starts.

"Alrighty you're on!" Before we knew it the song had changed and we were both rushing around the small kitchen trying to make the best sandwich. The song that was playing was some new trashy pop song but neither of us were taking enough notice to care. The song came to a stop and we both edged away from our sandwich's.

"Dude... what the hell is that?" I questioned looking over at Duff's creation.

"That is my masterpiece." Duff smiled looking at his 'masterpiece' of mushed together white and brown substances. It was so bad you couldn't actually tell what he used but I figured it was bread and chocolate spread based on what I bought.

"Yeah right... well I won th-"

"WHAT?!" Duff shrieked. "No way! Just take a look at my baby!"

"Duff, you can't even tell what it is, or what it's made out of. I won.... by a mile."

"No fair!"

"You must be sick in the head if you're actually gonna eat that. Look at it!" Duff smirked at me and took a massive bite out of his sandwich whilst leaning against the counter.

"What can I say? Apparently the majority of girls find that shit attractive I suppose."

"You're a horn dog." Duff just laughed. I took a much smaller bite out of my sandwich and then realised I had lost my appetite. "You can have mine too if you want."

"Why? Not taste nice?"

"Nah your sandwich made me loose my appetite." Duff just laughed again.

"OOH, I love this song!" Duff placed his sandwich on the counter and turned up the radio, Baba O' Riley by The Who was playing. "Beck come and dance with me!"