Ten~ Lets Dance...

*Song= Rock & Roll All Nite by Kiss*

I looked up in the mirror after adding the finishing touches to my makeup. I had red lips along with a smokey eye accompanied by black eyeliner and mascara. My long, chestnut hair had been straightened and teased slightly to give a little bit of volume.

As for my outfit, I wore a strapless and sleeveless black dress, that hugged my figure and ended about mid-thigh. I didn't bother with tights so I shaved my legs. I wore a small sliver necklace with a thin heart pendant hanging on the chain, that Axl had given me a few years ago for my birthday. Other than that I wore no jewellery nor painted nails. I finished off the whole look with black stilettos and a black leather jacket.

I left the bathroom to see Izzy and Duff still sat on the couch and armchairs.

(B) "Hey you guys, you ready to go?" Both turned and looked at me. Izzy's eyes roamed my body with a small smirk begging to form on his lips. Duff looked slightly startled then smiled at me. I looked back to Izzy and saw a smirk beginning to form, which made me smile.

(D) "Yeah, let's go." Duff stood up and placed his bass back and Izzy grabbed his black denim jacket off the arm of the couch before making his way over to me. I turned so I was facing away and Izzy came up and hugged me from behind.

(I) "You look so fucking gorgeous." He whispered into my ear, I turned my head towards him slightly.

(B) "Oh yeah?"

(I) "Yea-" He was interrupted by two coughs. We looked over to the right to see
Duff stood there with his jacket on and his hands gripping onto his belt.

(D) "soo... should we go?"

--------

We found ourselves in the Rainbow. I had to pay to get us in. As we entered I began to wonder whether Steven and Slash would be in here again. That thought was quickly zapped away by Izzy leading me over to a booth, following Duff.

We ordered drinks and began discussing the band that was playing. I didn't like the sound of them, and I'm pretty sure the boys didn't either. We spent at least a good 5/6 minutes dissing their pop music and that they were trying far to hard to make it seem punk.

Our booth was seated quite close to the bar, so when a fight broke out, we heard it. There was a large sound of gasps that nearby clubbers let out as three people were dragged to the floor. I saw the highly recognisable hair and ran straight out of the booth, despite the shouts from Izzy and Duff as I disappeared into the crowd, and got myself right into the middle of the fight. Everything stopped as soon as Steven and Slash recognised me and gave me two guilty smiles. I dragged them back to my booth and made them sit in with me and the boys. Needless to say, Duff and Izzy looked very confused.

In the booth, going left to right, there was me, Slash, Steven, Izzy and Duff. No one was really saying anything but Slash and Steven were giggling away.

"Guys, this is Slash," I ruffled his curls, making him do a toothy smile. "...and this is Steven." I gave him a high five, this only added to the grin that he was already wearing. "That is Izzy and that is Duff..." I pointed at them whilst I spoke their names. Izzy yet again looked unreadable. I did have a strong feeling he didn't want to be here though.

(D) "Are these the guys you were with on the first night?"

(St) "yepp that's us!" He smacked his hands on the table "Slashy look, she told them about us" he gasped and Slash just laughed.

(Sl) "So are these the two people you were looking for?" His voice didn't really contain any sounds of laughter, just drunken slurs.

(B) "Izzy, not Duff. We only met yesterday."

(Sl) "ah right." And only just through the darkness of the club and behind his locks, I saw him wink.

The waitress who was dressed in a partially buttoned top and a tight, leather mini-skirt came and gave us our drinks. Slash and Duff we're subtly checking her out, whilst Steven made it a lot more obvious... and , unfortunately, shouted a lot of pick up lines over the music. Izzy, as far as I could tell, wasn't interested. He had pretty much disappeared by avoiding conversation and eye contact. I thought the waitress would at least get his attention, I mean after what he had been doing.. but I guess not, his eyes remained focused on his drink.

Until the bands set had finished we downed one drink after the other, trying to dull the pain of the sound they were making. By this time we were all pretty drunk... especially Slash and Steven. They were sat there cracking jokes about the band performing, and by the sounds of it their own band mates too.

"Hey! Slash! You wanna dance?" I yelled with excitement as a new band began jamming along to something that was much more my kinda taste.

"Awww hell nawwww!" He yelled back. Steven looked at him, for a split second, with an 'are you fucking kidding' look.

"I WILL!!" Steven shrieked before pushing all the glasses and bottles away with both arms and walking across the table. He jumped off and I stood up. "My lady" he smirked and we began walking towards the dance floor, but not fast enough to avoid the sound of Slash shouting 'get in Stevieeee' at us.

We never learnt the name of that band either... or we did but we were too drunk to remember. Anyway, I think as a group we enjoyed this band a lot more. The looked and sounded like pure rock n roll. Sure, they made a couple errors but we didn't care, this was 100% better than before.

Steven and I definitely gave it our all on the dance floor. We didn't hold each other (apart from when we were stopping the other from falling), we were free spirits. At one point Slash ran towards us, making us think he was joining, but no... he had found a hot chick and came to briefly tell us about his discovery before going to get her.

The night progressed... I don't remember much but I think even Duff and Izzy got on, which is amazing, lets face it. The last thing I remember is walking vaguely in the direction of the apartment, singing random lines from the songs we enjoyed with Steven , whilst trying to block out the sounds of laughter and wolf whistles the increased every time one of us did some 'pole dancing' with a street lamp...