Eleven~ Coffee?

*Song = Heaven by Rose Dorn* (Ignore the video, its the only one I could find.)

I raised my head off the bed and squinted to look around the room. I couldn't see any signs of life, but my view was limited to the kitchen due to the massive headache that had formed in about half a second. My head slumped back onto the sheets and I realised Izzy's shirtless torso was lying right in front of me. I looked up at his face. He looked calm and relaxed, but yet unreadable as always. My eyes trailed down his body before then resting on his belly which was positioned straight ahead of me. Only now it had occurred to me that I had fallen asleep half way down the mattress.

After eventually building up enough courage to move my head again, I looked down at what I was wearing. My body had collapsed on top the sheets, whereas Izzy had managed to get underneath. I was still in the dress from yesterday but it had ridden up and was now exposing a small section of my ass. I went to pull it down ,to regain some dignity ,when a barely audible voice started me.

"Good morning." I looked up to see Izzy smiling whilst a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Mornin' " I pretty much mouthed back. I moved my body up the mattress so I was level with Izzy and snuggled into his side, making him bury himself in my hair and kiss my neck.

"My head hurts.." Izzy mumbled against my skin.

"Honestly same... god I drank so much. Also, I'm sorry for getting pissy with you about you sleeping with other women. I mean it's not really your fault.. " As the words fell from my mouth I drew patterns on the back of Izzy's hand , and I rambled on about how sorry i was.... the drinks had definitely gotten to me. Once I decided the rambling wasn't going to go any further, I looked at Izzy's face to see him watching my fingertips, keeping an emotionless face.

"Beck, it's ok." He murmured after a short while.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, and an aspirin if there is any.." I pulled away from Izzy to get out of bed, this is when I realised Steven was sleeping on my other side.

"Okkkk" I mumbled to myself. This meant I either had to climb over Izzy to get out or get off the bottom of the bed. I went for the bottom of the bed idea, so izzy didn't get the wrong impression.

After crawling off the bed, entering the kitchen and going through the bottom cupboards and draws, Izzy came and joined me. I noticed he was walking a bit funny.

"Iz, you alright?" I questioned, the table was in between us. Izzy scratched the back of his head.

"Uhhh yeah, just, where's the bathroom?"

"Just through that door, why?"

"Morning wood, " Izzy smirked "and there may be some pills in there." Izzy wondered off to the bathroom to get rid of his issue as I continued searching through the cupboards. I found mugs, coffee and aspirin all by the time he got back. "I got some aspirin." He shook the tub right in front of my face.

"Oh well so did I." I just gestured. Any more loud noises and my head would explode.

We took our pills and drank our coffee. I knew I needed a shower, so as I showered I got Izzy to run down to the car and grab me some comfy clothes, and leave them outside my door.

I took the clothes and dressed in the black leggings and grey, cut off / ripped jumper. I opened the bathroom door and Steven jumped in front of me, scaring me so badly I fell on the floor.

"Oh fuck, Beckyyyyyyy... are you okkkkkkk?" Steven peered down at me. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Yeah I'm fine." I gave Stevie a smile that I hoped wouldn't look too fake. He gave me his hand to help myself up, then embraced me in a hug as an apology.

I walked over and sat back on the bed, looking over at all the guys, who had gathered in the kitchen. They all seemed to be getting on alright.

"Hey Slash" he turned and looked at me "where did you and Stevie stay the other night?"

"Chicks place." He replied, rather groggily.

"Yeah! She was bangin hit andddd all over us." Steven smirked and winked at me.

"Well that's good for you mentally disturbed guys... " I took a sip of coffee. Behind Steven I saw Duff raise his eyebrows at me. I think Izzy noticed this too as he shot Duff & I a death stare before distancing himself from the guys - mainly Duff and took a gulp of his drink.

"So" I began again, dragging out the word " does anyone have any plans for today?" A series of 'no's were passed around but Izzy remained silent and began chugging down his drink. He slammed his cup on top the table. He then walked over to the bed and placed the few items he had taken off back on. He grabbed his jacket and without saying a word, exited the apartment.

Steven and Slash were chatting away so they didn't notice but Duff gave me a look that said 'what's up with him?' and before I knew it I had taken off and was beginning to make my way down to the ground floor.

Izzy tends to be a really fast walker but always looks effortlessly cool whilst doing it, today was no exception. Once making my way to the ground floor I swept my eyes across the lobby to see if I could spot him, but I had no luck. I walked parallel to the entrance doors to see Izzy already entering his building, making me take off once again.

I dodged the three cars that happened to be on the road that the time, ran up the flights of stairs and up to Izzy's door. I was right behind him and he knew that so he tried to discreetly close the door before I could stop him but luckily for me I had stuck my foot in the way. Izzy turned around, looked at me, then made his way across the room, pulling out a cigarette.

"Izzy? What's wrong?" I opened the door and came inside, closing it behind me.

"God I thought you would've figured, you're bright enough." Izzy span around with a now lit cigarette hanging from his mouth and slightly muffling his words. He etched closer as he spoke. "You slept with Duff didn't you?"

My face turned stone cold and my body froze. I gulped down the lump that had formed in my throat. "Izzy I-" my words were shaky.

"For fucks sake. Who could blame you. I mean I technically cheated. But that's not like you."

"You're right it's not like me but it's not like you either. Plus I didn't cheat. We.. we aren't together anymore. This is my body, I take control over what happens. End of."

"Y'know what, fuck this. Fuck everything man. We haven't seen each other in over a year and pretty much all we've done is argue. Let's just start over. Nope, let's just start over later, I have somewhere I need to be." Izzy walked over to the kitchen.

"Oh? And where's that?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why? Are you going out and banging some chick in spite of me?"

"No."

"Then why can't you fucking tell me?"

"It could be dangerous."

"Fine, I'm coming with you."

"Becky, no."

"Ummm Becky yes."

"Becky if you know what's good for you then you won't come."

"I won't come if you tell me what's going on. And I can tell when you're lying so don't even think about it."

"I'm doing a drug run." Izzy had his back to me.

"What? Why? Why would you do that? Are you-"

"No Becky I'm not on drugs. I have to do it to make money."

"What if the cops caught you?"

"That's not going to happen. I swear down every street of this city someone is coked up."

"Izzy, I'm staying here. If you're not back in an hour, god help me, I will call the police. Understand?"

"Got it." And with that Izzy left the building.

----
Urgh! Sorry it took so long to update, Wattpad kept deleting my stuff.

I'll try and make up for it by updating both book a bit more, I'm not making any promises though.