Seven ~ Bass players do it deeper?

*Song = Its So Easy by Guns N Roses*

Smut warning (whole chapter).
I went and showered then realised I had forgotten to bring my pyjamas into the bathroom so I had to walk out there in a towel. I didn't feel guilty about it though, I felt like I needed Duff to see me in that state. I wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. Duff was sat on the sofa playing his bass with his back to me so he hadn't noticed me yet, but he was going to. I walked over to the bed to pick out my pyjamas from the pile of clothes. This was when Duff noticed me.

"Uhhh hey..." Duff started awkwardly. I turned my body so I was facing him, slightly leaning on the bed.

"Hey Duffy." I saw his eyes roam up and down my body before scowling at himself. " I just forgot my pj's so I came out here to get them." I mentally face palmed myself. Of course if I forgot them I would come out to get them.

"Oh right." Duff looked down at his bass again so I decided to walk over to him. This caught his attention again. "Whatcha doin' Becks?" I stood in front of him, looking down at his face.

"Duff... I need something from you. I need you."

"What?"

"Duffy please.."

"Is this why you wanted me to stay?"

"I don't know.. maybe."

"Look Beck, you don't really want this, you want it because you're mad at Izzy. You'll regret it."

"No I won't, Duffy please. If he's slept with other people then why can't I?"

"Have you ever slept with anyone other than Izzy?"

"Uhh well no."

"Come on Bec-" I cut him off with a kiss, which I'm assuming he enjoyed because he didn't pull away. Then proceeded to kiss me again, bringing his hand round to the back of my head. We pulled away to catch our breaths. "Are out sure you really want this?"

"I'm sure." I nodded. Duff stood and took my hand, leading me over to the bed. He moved my clothes onto the floor and sat on the edge of the bed looking at me, pulling me closer. We kissed again with his hands roaming my body, making my towel drop. Instantly he pulled away and looked down at my body. He turned his attention to my boobs and whispered things like 'you're so beautiful' against my skin. "Duff" I breathed out. "Just please don't leave any marks."

"I'm not promising anything, I'll try." He stood up and took off all his clothes other than his boxers.

"Hey now that's not fair." I pointed to them.

"No, they're your job." He smirked as he leaned back on the bed. I ran my finger up his thigh, over his black boxers, up to the band. Then slowly hooked my finger over and began pulling them down and off his legs. I looked up to see he was hard already. He sat up and ran both hands down onto my waist and pulled me onto the bed, making him stand over my body. Duff leant over and began attacking my neck and boobs with light kisses and bites, not enough to leave a hickey, hopefully, whilst my hands became tangled in his hair.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, using his long arms to hold him up.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He questioned. I just nodded because I was biting my lip and didn't have the nerve to let go. "Y'know doll, you are allowed to make some noise." Duff smirked again but I didn't stop biting my lip, that was until Duff entered me. "I'm going to go slowly at first just so you can get used to me, I know it's been a while." I nodded and Duff moved up and down which became less painful every time. Pretty soon he had turned me into a moaning mess although he wasn't as big as Izzy. We both climaxed around the same time before eventually coming to a stop.

Duff stood up and then collapsed on the bed beside me. We were both panting like dogs.

" I don't really know what to say" Duff breathed out. "Most girls get up and leave, I've never stayed with one the whole night." He rolled onto his side to look at me whereas I just turned my head. "Sooo, how was that for you?" We both let out quick, breath-y laughs.

"Uhh pretty good seeing as I've only slept with one person."

"Fair, fair. I don't want this to make things get weird between us."

"It shouldn't, don't worry. I'm going to go get dressed." I picked up my pyjamas off the floor and wondered into the bathroom and got dressed. The rest of that night was spent watching movies with Duff before we both went to bed. I didn't let him sleep on the couch, it didn't seem like a big deal to share a bed after what we had just done.

------

Ta da!

Vote & Comment please?