Four~ ...no.

*Song= Baby Rann by Izzy Stradlin *

Izzy's POV:

Fuckin' sunlight. It's too goddamn bright. I looked over the road to see a familiar car parked across the road with a familiar body walking away from it clutching a purse. I think I know who it belongs to, but it couldn't be... I mean the car and body do match. No... she would be in Indiana still... right? She said she would wait. And why would she be at that blonde giants apartment across the road anyway? How does she know him? Has she moved on? Have I? I mean I do go out... get laid on occasion... our relationship is over. I know that. I'm sure she knows that. Is she fucking the giant? Oh for fucks sake I bet she is. Wonder how long they've been going at it. If she's here I bet it was Axl I heard about the other week too. I wonder how long Ax has been here, he's definitely making a stir and getting himself known. I'm completely puzzled as to why they both are here, I don't see a reason. If they were looking for me and they've been here that long, wouldn't they have found me by now? I mean if Beck is across the road she probably has figured out I live here. She's probably fucking the giant to make me jealous. That's not like her but people are unpredictable right? LA changes a lot of people, it certainly changed me...

Oh shit she's gone. Maybe it wasn't her. Let's go see Parker...