"I can feel your eyes baby," he said without looking at me and I can't be embarrassed more than this.

"Come on, I checked the water, it's warm enough. Will you be able to shower alone?" he asked looking at me, a hint of worry in his eyes, and I couldn't but stare at his pure love for me, how his eyes roamed my face for any regret this morning, and sureness yesterday, he does everything and make sure I'm fine with each move. I never imagined falling in love this hard and fast but I did, and I couldn't be luckier.

"Talia?" he called again.

"Join me," I said out fastly before I change my mind.

"What?" he asked surprised still standing while I walked towards the shower.

"One... Two.." I counted slowly in amusement when he turned to me and jumped in so quick.

"You didn't take it off," I said pointing down without looking. Holding myself not to blush.

My cheeks are hurting from blushing so much.

"I did amour," he whispered but with mirth all over his face.

I frowned my brows and automatically looked down, I gasped when my eyes met it.

"Joseph!" I whispered-yell hitting his shoulder playfully.

"He's shouting for attention," he replied with a shrug.

I couldn't but laugh at his comment. The warm water pouring over us as we start washing our bodies, Joseph made sure to scrub each inch of my body and kiss me whenever he could, I couldn't but let him and I smiled widely when he starts licking my face and kiss me all over it laughing and tickling my exposed body. He was careful in each move after I told him I feel pain. He didn't push me to anything even when he wanted more, a clear message I got from what he calls his 'Since Birth Friend.'

********

"We're going for a week to Mark's place, Sabrine is really tired and have no one by her side, are you okay with that?" he asked me while I'm sitting on his lap nuzzling my head on his chest.

"Sure, I'd love to,"

"Mark and I will have some work outside town okay? It'll only take a few days I promise," he said which made my heart sank.

"Cant mark go alone?" I asked being completely selfish.

"No baby, I have to go with him, but I promise I'll be back before you realize," he said kissing the top of my head.

"I can't see Tom around, is he okay?" I asked changing the subject, trying my best to push the idea of him leaving me.

"Yeah, he is, just finishing some shit for us," he answered. "Come on, let's leave," he said taking my hand in his intertwining his fingers in mine.

All the way to Mark's house a feeling of danger was around, I couldn't but stare at the window unable to form chats with Joseph when he tried to let me talk. I kept my fingers playing with the neckless he gave me yesterday. I didn't believe him when he said normal work for Mark's company, there should be more, something deep was in his eyes when he was talking to me.

"We're here," he said turning the car off, jumping out while I'm still sitting unable to move my suddenly weak body. I couldn't be gladder when Joseph opened the door for me and helped me out.

********

At the dinner table, all of us sitting around eating listening to Mark and Joseph talking about what they'll do. Arguing about a business that they clearly are eager about. 

"Honey are you alright?" Sabrine asked looking worried at my filled plate.

"Yeah, yeah I am," I answered shoving a spoon full of rice that Sabrine probably ordered since she can't cook.

"So tell me," she started, "How was the sex?" she asked, that was enough to make me chock on the food unable to take my breath, Joseph hurried to the kitchen to get water while Sabrine started hitting my back trying to make it easier for me.

"Here, easy," Joseph said giving me the cup of water, few minutes and I was finally able to breathe again.

"What happened?" Mark asked folding his arms in front of his chest looking at his wife with frowned brows.

"Nothing!" Sabrine quickly answered. "I only asked her if the sex was good enough!" she added again quickly.

And again at the wrong time while I was trying to get a gulp of water I couldn't but spit the water into the air, her question and how easily she could speak and ask about these things in front of others.

"Okay, I guess we'll go to our room now," Joseph said trying hard not to laugh while guiding me to the room that he clearly knows the way.

"Stop laughing!" I said as I elbowed his stomach getting madder each second.

"I'm sorry," he said still chuckling slowly, "But seriously, it's a normal thing baby," he said taking a strand of my hair and tugged it behind my ear as we sat face to face on the bed.

"Yeah I know, but not in front of others... Its, kinda weird," I said my voice dropping low with each word. While Joseph just chuckled and planted a kiss on my cheek.

I stood up, as he rested his hands behind his head laying down on his back eyes sharply on me. I opened the suitcase searching for a pyjama, after wasting my time trying to finding one I groan in anger. This night can't get worse!

I faced Joseph who had a clear grin on his lips, I took a minute to realise that he took the pyjama that I put before we left. Bad move babe!

I started unbuttoning my shirt my back to his face but my lips curled into a big smile, I made sure he's getting a show before I finally removed my shirt. My pants were next and I had to wiggle my hips to get the skinny jeans off of my body, hearing his low groan gave me more confidence as I wiggled my ass even more. I faced him, searching his eyes to find lust and hunger cover them. I gave him a shy and innocent smile before I slowly walked towards him.

"Help?" I asked with a low voice turning my back to him.

Hesitantly he placed his fingers beside the hook, he placed wet opened kisses on each inch he touched before he finally unhooked my bra, letting it fall in front of me, suddenly I lost the confidence and my own game that I was trying to do.

Everywhere he touched me, my body burns with desire and lust. I realized that I really want him like I'm addicted to his touch and everything he does to me, his touch, his words, his love, his smile, his everything. I'm so in love with him, it scares me.

I turned towards him, looking at his face, his eyes searching mine as I couldn't form words.

"I love you," I finally said.

"I love you more, teaser!" he said and attacked my lips with his claiming me in every way.

"Keep it down!" Mark shouted outside and I couldn't but burst out of laughter, embarrassed that they already know what we're about to do but the hunger in me can't stop till I'm satisfied.

"You won't get any sleep," was his last words before he takes me to cloud nine.

God, if you're listening, thank you.

******************

OMG!!

I'm so close on writing the end, lowkey it's sad.

Thank you very much!!

Please vote and share my story!!