CHAPTER 38

TALIA

I stretched my arms and stirred in the bed for a while unable to open my eyes as the sun rays escaped into the room. When I finally opened my eyes and sat, my back meeting the cold wooden headboard, the goosebumps raised on my skin, and its then when I realised I'm naked.

I'm naked!

I'm naked!

I kept on telling myself till my cheeks stained red blood, recalling what happened yesterday with me and Joseph. I slowly and hesitantly rose the black duvet ashamed of what I'll see, casually and carefully I peeked, the heat rising on the back of my neck when I saw the blood. I tried to get up and change it but winced at the pain between my thighs. I tried to relax my muscles still the duvet covering my lower body while my back rested on the headboard. Yesterday scenes flashed my mind and I bit my bottom lips from all the excitement that's rushing in my head.

I recalled how Joseph took care of me, slowly and gently with all the love and tenderness. My heart is beating widely at each move I remembered, I covered my face in both palms when I remembered how I shouted his name yesterday, hoping no one was around to hear that.

I didn't hear anyone coming tell I heard Joseph mumble something in French,

" Merde! Saint Jésus aie pitié de moi, Seigneur!" he softly said under his breath. At that moment I forgot everything, its just him in his tight black boxers, his clearly displayed muscles and his sexy messy hair, I suddenly forgot how to breathe on my own.

"Stop looking at me beautiful, or I'll take you now!" he said walking two steps closer and shutting the door behind him.

"Take me where?" I asked tilting my head unable to think straight.

"So fucking innocent," he said, moving even closer. His eyes widened when he dropped them down for seconds then back to my eyes, "Are you trying to kill me?" he asked breathlessly like he ran a marathon. I trailed my eyes where his were a few seconds ago and gasped.

Naked! I shouted in my head and tried to cover myself panicking, but a heavy weight was keeping me from pulling the cover over my body. He starts chuckling and I completely forgot that I have to cover my body, instead, I folded my arms on my chest looking him directly in the eye.

"Glad you find this funny," I said kind of pissed, his chuckle making my heart smile.

"I saw everything yesterday beautiful, don't hide," he said shrugging his shoulders and I couldn't but blush at how honest he is.

"Are you sore?" he asked so bluntly, sitting next to me the cover still under him still making it hard for me to pull it over my body.

"A little," I whispered playing with my fingers unable to look at him.

Out of nowhere, he hovered over me tickling the sides of my stomach making me laugh loudly and carefree, till his hands met the sides of my breast I froze, he froze, both of us looking at each other unable to resist the pull. His face was few beats away from mine, his eyes on my lips, he licked his own and a mischievous smile crawled on his face. I couldn't but roll my eyes and move my face till I captured his lips with mine. This kiss was pure love and adoration pouring each others feeling in it unable to stop it. I felt myself being lifted, warm hands circled my now cold body. I blushed hard as Joseph's hands were under my nude arse.

"Where. Are. We-" I tried to ask each time breaking the kiss but the childish man I love kept on cutting me reattaching his lips on mine. I smiled sheepishly over his lips.

"Slowly sit," He instructed as he put me down on the toilet seat and turned his hot back to me, to stare at it and at his mini scattered tattoos. All to my self.