CHAPTER 5

TALIA.

"You don't have to know," he said looking right into my eyes, and for a second I forgot what I asked.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Hey- you're probably tired let me give you painkiller and try to sleep again."

My eyes widened I couldn't believe what he just said, is he telling me to take a rest? Why?

"Is there something you want?" he asked in worry.

I do, but I can't say. No one asked me if I want something in years. I'm afraid if I said something he'll beat me or do something to me, so I stayed silent.

"Don't worry I won't, just tell me," he said putting his hand back on my shoulder and rubbing it slowly, for a while I thought I'm dreaming.

"C-can I t-take a-" I tried to speak between my sobs.

"Yes you can I'll be right back." he quickly said and got up leaving the door he came from.

And I looked at my hands, I'll take a shower, I thought to myself.
I wanted to smile but I remembered the reason I'm here. I tried to calm myself by taking long deep breaths.

A few minutes later he was back with clean clothes which I assume his and white towel. I blushed at the sight of his grey boxer, why is he helping me?

"The bathroom is on your right." he pointed clearly, leaving the room.

I stepped on the cold tiles and I took the right door, I opened it slowly, the bathroom. Black tiles and walls, dark shower and silvery bathroom set.

Is he depressed or something? I asked myself as I'm taking my clothes off carefully so I won't hurt my bruises.
I walked into the transparent shower in the middle and turned on the hot water, I winced the moment it touched my body but I relaxed after a while. I scrubbed my body hard trying to forget but the more I scrub the more tears I cried and the more pain I felt.

Nothing will make me forget.

After my shower I took the towel and wrapped it around my body, searching for the clean clothes, but I didn't find them, God.

I opened the door slowly to see if he's anywhere but I didn't see him I took the chance and kind of ran back to the room.
I gasped when I saw him looking through the big window at the corner of the room, I tugged the towel towards my body tight.

"Holy shit, pardon je ne voulais pas dire aussi" ("sorry- I didn't mean too")

He said looking at the floor, but I didn't understand anything other than holy shit. He walked towards me and tried hard not to look at me, I stepped inside and in seconds I heard the door shut, I made sure it was locked and went back to the bed and wore the clean clothes.

Wrapping my hair in the big towel he gave me I sat on the bed looking at the long mirror in front of me.

It's happening. Soon I'll be free.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door I wanted to get up and open it but I kept sitting wondering if he'll do something to me now or if he's angry with the thought of me having a bath. I couldn't think straight so many thoughts came to my mind. No one is this kind to me before, why is he doing this? Is this to take something from me?

JOSEPH

Her sight didn't leave my mind not for one second, her in the towel tugging it tightly towards her body made me think hard, why would she do this if she's a bitch as Victor said.

If she's really scared of me around why would that man say that he had her?
Is she acting, so I would let her free?
I can't believe I helped her.
You're a fool, Joseph.

I went back to the room and knocked on the door gently.

I want her to keep trusting me I wanna know why is she doing this.

I waited for her to open but she didn't. I knocked louder this time, but she didn't open it.

"Open the damn door now," I said in a low harsh note. In a matter of seconds, the door swings opened. She stood in front of the door with her small frame looking at me in confusion.
I took a good look at her, her wet hair looked darker since she showered,  her eyes are still wide, her body almost disappearing in my big t-shirt, her left shoulder is uncovered showing me a blue bruise. She looked down at her foot trying not to smile.

Bravo Joseph, she noticed you checking her out.

"Why didn't you open the door from the first time?"

"I-I didn't hear."

"Why? Are you deaf?" I said calmly.  

"I'm-"

"Follow me, now," I demanded, walking out not giving her space to even nod her head.

She followed me silently not even raising her head up to see where she's walking. I stopped, few second and her chest hit my back, I did this on purpose I wanted her to look up.

"Always look up,"

She looked confused for a second but I saw the way her eyes shine, biting her bottom lip refusing her tears to fall. I completed walking, stepping into the kitchen I put two plates on the table across each other. I made bacon and eggs today although I wasn't in the mood to cook, I had to make sure she has something to eat.

She kept standing there, deep in thoughts with her head down again, her hair almost dry now and I just wanna grab it again and play with it.

Shut the fuck up Joseph, shut up.

"Sit," I said in a low voice.

She directly sat down still looking at the plate in front of her.

"You don't like bacon and eggs?"

"I-I do," she said still looking down.

"Then why aren't you eating?" I asked confused.

"You didn't t-tell m-me t-too." she tried to say.

I frowned immediately at what she said. What does that have to mean now? Why would I tell her what to do? If she's hungry then why will she wait for me to tell her?

"Then eat," I said pouring some coffee into my cup.

"Do you want?" I asked her, offering her a cup of coffee, a happy flash was in her eyes but quickly fear replaced it.

"No." she mumbled.

"So, ma bel ange, what's your name?"
(("My beautiful angel."))

Ma bel ange ?! What the fuck is happening to you Joseph.

"T-Talia," she said quietly.

"Joseph," I replied, slapping my self-mentality of how rude I sounded, act well to gain her trust I reminded myself.

"Who are you?" she asked looking into my eyes and I know now there's no running from the answer now.

********************************

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS LOTS OF LOVE.❤❤

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the mistakes.