Auditory Hallucination

Start from the beginning

But the king didn't even lift his eyes from the papers and avoided her as if he didn't hear the question.

Maybe, I heard wrong.

Shaking her head at her auditory hallucination, she took the empty cup and went out of the chamber. But what made Xian Xu(the emperor's closest guard present there) sweat fiercely was the huge rare smile on his majesty's face as He looked at the way Gongsun Li left.

👘👘👘👘👘👘👘

After two days passed, Gongsun Li understood her duties and the emperor's comfort.

At dawn, she had to wake up early and brew tea for the king, then she would prepare a hot bath for him, superintend his lunch in the kitchen, help him put on and off robes, then lastly make his bed.

Though she was careful and moderated, the king didn't praise her once. He was always cold and didn't care about her existence.

Sigh', he is not easy to please at all.

"Why would he be pleased? He has been served all his life like this, your service is not any special to him." Her subconscious sneered.

For the first time in her life, she agreed with her subconscious. She was right. Her service was nothing new to him. To curry favor with him, she has to do something more. Otherwise, the emperor wouldn't grant her a wish. Determined, she cupped her fist.

With an evil glint in her eyes, she vowed,
"Dear emperor, from now on I will serve you so well that one day you would be begging me on your knees not to serve you anymore, muahahaha"

Her subconscious, "........."

In a faraway chamber, the emperor suddenly hiccuped while he was in a meeting with his ministers. His hiccups went on and on.

Xian Xu laughed nervously at the dumbfounded ministers and patted the king's back and muttered carefully
"Hehe, Maybe someone is remembering his highness with passion,"

The king, "hiccup, hiccup"

The ministers, "..... "

......

The next morning, when Zhu Zhen opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the foolish face that haunts him in dreams nowadays.

Noticing the king woke up, G.Li managed to bring out her sweetest smile and brought out a thing from her sleeves. It was a wooden stick with some hairlike thing on its head.

"What is it?", he asked bewildered.

"It's a toothbrush, your highness."

It took her the whole night to make this brush.

Toothbrush, from now on It is I who am your father,(evil laugh).

All the toothbrushes bowed down together and hailed : Hail Lady Li, Hail Lady Li!

G.Li: okay,you all get up and praise me with the first word that comes to your mind about me.

All the toothbrushes together: "UGLY"

G.Li: "Ugly your mother!

All the toothbrushes: She is.

G.Li: You bastards!!

However, a sudden cough brought her out of her reverie, and Ladies and Gentleman, it was our almighty emperor.

"What will it be used for?"

For beating your ass.

"For brushing your teeth, your highness. Qie noticed your inconvenience in brushing your teeth. So Qie made it", She said with her honey-dripping smile.

See, How much I serve you! Now, come on, divorce me first!

The emperor didn't take the toothbrush and looked at her sheepishly. And Ladies and Gentlemen, That's how our Gongsun Li ended up rubbing the emperor's teeth with her own delicate hands, ew!!!

There was a brush in my hand, you idiot author!

Adorable author: still, ewww!

Gongsun Li : Go to hell!

Adorable author: I know you love me.

Nevertheless, after managing to control her nausea, G.Li went to prepare a hot bath for the emperor.

"Your highness, nu (this servant) prepared a bath for you"

Zhu Zhen nodded and she started undoing his robe.

Don't take it otherwise, I am just doing my duty.

What duty? She loves to undo his robes and admire his drool-worthy body every day. She has been shameless from the day she was born, hehe'

After undoing his robes, she prepared to leave the chamber.

"Where do you think you are going?" the king asked with narrowed eyes

"Outside the chamber, your highness. Your majesty is going to-"

The emperor cut her off and ordered as if he was ordering tea,
"Come and help me a bath",

Please, someone, call a doctor, My ears are bleeding.

Seeing her dumbfounded expression, a smirk formed on his lips.

"What? Zhen doesn't show body for free", the king retorted.

"What bo-body? Xiaonu never saw your majesty's body. My eyes were always closed"

Yes, closed with heavy locks on them. My eyes are pure, so pure that you could bath in them and all your sins would be washed, hehe.

"Tell me that after wiping your drool."

Drool! G.sun Li was caught off guard and hastily wiped her mouth.

WTF??? Her lips were as dry as the Sahara desert.

There.was.no.droooool.

You bastard emperor!!!!!!!