Season 6 Episode 12: The other side of the mic

Fear The End: REMASTERED
Written by Donavin Thacker
Based on fiction in his head!
————————————————
-One Week After S6 Ep10-

Dominick and Glenn stand next to their car.

"I can't believe no one was at the fucking New Hope, the school was destroyed, and I never learned where that other community was," Dominick says.

"We just have to look for somewhere or maybe, away from big population," Glenn says.

"I've been thinking of going to Canada, the snow, it slows them down," Dom says.

"It's November," Glenn says.

"Already, Holy shit," Dom says.

"Yeah Ik, and hey, Andrew can almost walk again, it's gunna take a long time for him to run," Glenn says.

"Hey, at least he didn't die, that bullet could of killed him," Dom says.

Glenn stands there and looks at the others creating a little camp on the side of the road.

"Alright, Stop, let's make a place to sleep in a house, there's a neighborhood like, a mile away," David says.

"Good idea, this isn't safe, we should start heading north tomorrow," Dom says.

"Why north, Greenweather?" Ryan says.

"No, Canada probably," Dom says.

"The snow," Glenn adds.

"It doesn't slow the dead down, just makes it easier for them to get us, you'd think the freeze up, but since they don't feel anything, they move anyway," Tharron says.

"It worked last winter for us," Dom says.

"But the human body up there is used to it," Ryan says.

"Maybe, We should just, I don't know," Glenn says.

"Well let's get to those houses and talk about it," Andrew says.

"Sounds like a good plan, I'm starting to hurt," Marcel says as Melvin helps him stand up.

"You good?" Melvin asks him.

"Yeah I'm good," Marcel says.

Dom loads the cars up with the equipment.

They start to drive to the houses.

Dominick and Marcel look at a really nice house.

"This one," Dom says as he pulls in the parking spaces.

Everyone gets out their cars and have their weapons ready.

They open the door and search it. They look through all the rooms making sure there isn't any zombies.

Clara and Jill start to lay down sleeping bags for everyone.

Destiny sits on the couch and holds baby Kyle.

"You look so good with him," Clara says.

"Thank you," Destiny says while she smiles.

SLANK!

Dominick stabs a zombie in the head that's in a ground level room. Him and Andrew check the room while everyone else searches the house.

Dom opens a drawer and sees guns and weapons. Andrew sees the closet is full of food.

Dominick lifts the bed up and sees a Radio.

"Um... Andrew what is this," Dom asks.

"No way, Dom, that's a radio, we can talk to others," Andy says.

"Wait, like a trucker thing?" Dom asks.

"This is a nationwide station, you can reach the, military, anyone," Andy says.

"Are you serious," Dom says.

Andrew plugs it in. Everyone walks into the room and sees what's going on.

"What's that?" Tharron asks.

"It's a Nationwide Radio, I know everything about these," Jacob says as he crouched next to Andrew looking at the thing.

Dominick looks at it.
"Is it working," He asks.

Andrew holds the mic as Jacob flips a couple switches and hits a button.

Static starts to play.

"Hello," Andrew says into it.

They sit and wait.

"I don't think anyone is out there," Dom says.

"Who is this, this is the us coast guard, is there any survivors out there," Someone says.

"YES, THERE ARE 13 OF US!" Andrew yells in excitement.

"WHERE!" They hear....

End of Episode 12...