Season 2 Episode 4: New walls

Fear The End: REMASTERED
Written by Donavin Thacker
Based on fiction in his head!
————————————————
-1 week after Season 2 Episode 3-

Dominick lays in his bed. He sits up and looks out his window. He sees kids running around playing.

He walks into his hallway where his room is.

He sees Gerard's room, Glenn's room and Andrews room. Kurt's room is downstairs.

He goes downstairs into the living room and looks at the tv.

"Another day of paradise," Dom says as he grabs the tv remote. The tv turns on and the  DVD player comes on with a Adam Sandler movie.

Knock knock knock!

Someone knocks on his door.
Dominick walks over to the door.
He opens it.

"Hi, Uh Dominick, I'm Michelle, your neighbor, how are things settling in here," She asks.

"I know who you are, you came over the past 3 days with Gerard," Dom says.

Dominick invites her in.
She walks in.

"Everything is going good, me and Gerard are going on a weapon run today, maybe food if we run into it," Dom says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Nice, so how is Andrew, is he still sick?" She asks.

"Yeah, he's doing better, it's getting colder and flu season is coming, his immune system isn't too good," Dom says as he takes a cup out the cubbord and fills it with water.

"Would you like something to drink," Dominick says.

"Sure," Michelle says as she smiles.

Dominick grabs a cup out.
"Hey Michelle, how old are you," Dom says.

"I'm 24," she says.

"Alright cool, Uh, water, lemonade or fruit punch," Dom says.

"I'll just have some water," she says.

Dom fills her cup and gives it to her.

"You know, I have a younger sister that's 16, her and Andrew might hit it off," She says as she rubs her shoulder on Doms.

"What's her name," Dom says as he takes a sip of his cold water.

"Debby, I can bring her over later and we can hang out, oh yeah, you guys gotta go on a run today," Michelle says.

"We can hang out after," Dom says.

"Sure," She says.

She puts the cup in the sink and starts to walk back to her house, but before she leaves.

"Sorry to leave you a dirty dish, but I have to go back home before Debby wakes up," Michelle says.

Dominick smiles.

-Later that Day-

Dominick and Gerard are getting there weapons and there supplies for the run ready.

They each have a backpack and a knife, Dom has a machete and Gerard has the Hatchet.

They both get in a car that Anthony let them use.

The gates open and they drive, it closes behind them.

"So Gerard, Michelle came over looking for you while you where asleep this morning," Dom says.

Gerard drives.
"Really," Gerard says.

"Yeah, You two could hit it off man," Dom says.

Dom and Gerard pull into a road with a strip of stores.

"Alright, let's hit that gun shop and see what we can find," Dom says.

The two of them look through the window and see a zombie in it.

Gerard opens the door.

The zombie comes towards it.

SLASH!

End of Episode 4...