Season 5 Episode 5: Carried

Fear The End: REMASTERED
Written by Donavin Thacker
Based on fiction in his head!
————————————————

Dominick is carrying Clara in his back, Gerard walking to his side, sick.

"A mile more," Dom says as they walk on the street of a city. The closed shops, abandoned cars,
And they rotting dead laying around the ground.

"That's a mile too much," Gerard says. Gerard looks in his pistols clip and sees 2 bullets and one in the chamber.

"Can you walk it, do we need to take a break," Dom says as he stops.

"Just for a second, let's sit in that haircut shop," Gerard says.

Dominick walks in and sets unconscious Clara on the seat, then Gerard sits next to her.

"COUGH COUGH," Gerard coughs so bad his body jerks forward.

The zombies from the back room hear it and come forward.

SLINK!

Dominick cuts ones throat. The knife equipped to his hand breaks in half.

"Shit," Dom says.

The other zombie comes at him and he balls his printed hand.

WAM!

He punches it but one of the fingers break. The zombie falls to the ground.

WAM WAM WAM!

He punches it until he can see the skull. He stands up and stomps on the zombies head.

"Fucker," He says.

Dominick looks at his cadaver hand and takes it off.

"Damn thing broke?" Gerard says with a questioned approach.

"Yeah," Dom replies.

The fingers are out he socket and half are snapped and broken and stained with blood from before and present.

"I thought... COUGH... that hand was white when we made it.. COUGH," Gerard stutters with coughs.

"I thought that too... you know it's scary, seeing blood everywhere, when you can't tell who it's from, Hell I think it's mine... Andy's....
Yours.... the undead... hell I think I have a couple hundred cases of aids on this," Dom says as he stomps on it.

CRUNCH!

Dominick looks at his lost hand.

"What's wrong," Gerard asks.

"Sometimes man, I wish I died that day," Dom says.

"Why would you say that," Gerard says.

"Lots of things would be different, I bet Andrew wouldn't be paralyzed, Michelle wouldn't be dead, Miley, Hell Patrick would be here and Alex would lead and.... I think sometimes things would be better if I did die," Dom says.

"Don't ever day that, you found destiny didn't you," Gerard says.

"Andrew and Jordan did," Dom says.

"But who took them on that mission," Gerard says.

"I had my hand then," Dom says.

"But who found the armor that saved many lives," Gerard says.

"I'm saying after I was bit Gerard," Dom says.

"You killed bandits, lots of them," Gerard says.

"I KILLED PETERSON!" Dom yells.

"I WAS THERE, that was not your fault Dominick, don't blame yourself for helping us, if it costs a life or two, I'll surely be one because this community cannot thrive without you," Gerard argues there.

"I led them all into the New hope, got Alex to kill TJ and shoot Andrew," Dom says back.

"But you found the new hope, and the other groups, what you've done is amazing," Gerard says.

"I led the group into the bandits, that killed Patrick's whole family, they kept coming until they almost killed you, and we had to murder them all just to make a point," Dom says.

"But I'm still here," Gerard argues.

Dominick walks to the counter of the shop and stands there with his hands on it and his head down.

"Dominick look where we are, we are alive, and stranded... and alive is all that matters in this world anymore," Gerard says.

"Not for me, it's keeping my people safe," Dominick says.

"And look, we are doing it, to be honest those people on the bs would of died at the hospital, COUGH, even Michelle, maybe me, COUGH COUGH!" Gerard says while jerking forward.

Dominick grabs Clara's unconscious body.

"Come on, we have to get to the hospital before nightfall," Dom says.

Gerard stands up and grabs his hatchet out.

"Alright, a mile or two more and we should be good," Dom says.

End of Episode 5...