Season 4 Episode 9: Runner

Season 4 Mid season premier!
————————————————
Fear The End: REMASTERED
Written by Donavin Thacker
Based on fiction in his head!
————————————————
-10 Minutes after S4 Ep8-

Dominick, Andrew, TJ, Marcel, Patrick and Alex are leading a 100+ group of the undead down the road.

Andrew and TJ are leading the pack forward with air horns, and Marcel and Patrick are using metal pans and sticks they found and are banging them together.

"OVER HERE SHIT HEADS!" Patrick yells.

Dominick and Alex are running in front of the others at least half a mile in front Incase they see somewhere to take them or where they can lead so nothing sneaks up on them.

"Alex, when you came through here, was there a giant store or factory you two seen," Dom asks.

"No, wait yeah, there was one on wallbrook street," Alex says.

They continue to walk instead or run so the others can catch up with the horde.

"Alright go check it out, I'll tell them," Dom says.

Dom says as Alex runs forward. Patrick and the others catch up more.

TJ looks at Dom.
"WALLBROOK!" Dom yells as he starts to go towards it.

Dom starts to run and sees Alex.

POW! Alex shoots a zombie in the head. It falls to the ground. He points it at Dom.

"Woah buddy," Dom says.

Alex keeps it at him for a couple seconds and then drops it.

"Sorry, just, used to shooting everything I can," Alex says.

Dominick walks with him.
"Your Safe now, when we get back, these zombies won't be a problem no more," Dom says to him.

They run to the factory and open the giant doors.

Dom pulls his M16 and rests it on his metal cast.

POW POW POW! He kills the zombies that where in the main factory room. Alex runs in and checks it out.

"Dom, we should get everyone up these stairs, and push some crates down so the zombies can't get up," Alex insists.

"Sounds good," Dom says as he sees Marcel, TJ, Andrew and Patrick running with the horde walking behind them.

Dom and Alex start going up the stairs.

Andrew runs in and goes up, then TJ, Patrick and Marcel lead the undead in, Dom is ready to throw a shelve down the stairs.

Patrick runs up and Marcel does after. Dominick pushes the shelf down the stairs and hits zombies, Andrew hits a button and closes the factory doors, the zombies trying to get out, a few make it, but the zombies are in the factory now.

"How the fuck do we get out of here," Andrew asks

They look around, Dominick looks out a window.

"Alright, Andrew, go with Marcel and check the north side of the building for an exit, TJ, you and Patrick go south, me and Alex got the sides," Dom says.

"What, why do we split up," TJ asks.

"Because we got to get the fuck out of here," Dom says

"Why so fast?" Patrick asks.

Dom points out the window, they all look and see people in cars roaming around with sniper rifles and machine guns.

"Who the fuck are they?" Marcel asks.