4- ?Poker you say

Start from the beginning

We got to the air-port, waiting impatiently for Alejandro and Sofia to arrive. The plan is; Sofia and Camila will spent the day together, while granny, Alejandro and I, will spent our day together. I am nervous. No, nervous is an understatement...

"Mija! Alejandro!"-

"Mami! Kaki!"-

"Sinu! Karla!"-

"Sofie! Papi!"-

They all screamed as they crushed each other with a hug. I was standing there, awkwardly, mumbling a quiet jokingly, "Abby!" trying to be apart of them...

After they hugged for awhile Camila stepped aside, allowing me to see them.

Wow.

I looked deep into Sofia's eyes. She's not that much taller then me. She's so pretty in real life.

Butterflies started running in my stomach. Probably the nerves... I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, smiling shyly at them. It was so weird, like Sofia is the only person I could see. I felt like she took my breath away. Until- a soft hand was placed on my shoulder. I know who's hand it was. It felt like my mother's.

"You guys, this is Abby. Abby, this is my father Alejandro, and my little sister Sofie." She softly said.

This is so awkward!

How could she explain to them that out of nowhere she has a daughter. How is that even possible?! They're gonna be so mad and it's all my fault.

"oye, cálmate cariño. Presentarse" my grandmother whispered sweetly in my ear.

(hey, calm down sweetheart. introduce yourself)

"Um, h-hey." I stuttered.

Sofia flushed me a smile and the butterflies started running faster and faster as well as my heartbeat. Probably the nerves...

Camila kissed my forehead gently. Okay, that calms me down a bit. Thank you Cami.

"We're gonna start the day! We'll put your luggage in the hotel, and have some time to show you around! I want to take Sofie to this really cool Park, so, you Papi, you're staying with Mami and Abby. You know, get to know each other." Camila winked at me. 

Aaaand the nerves are back. Thank you Cami.

On the way to the hotel I felt someone watching me, and every time I turned around I found Sofie smiling at me softly and Alejandro glaring at me and then Camila. I don't know why, but I felt so vulnerable. They must be wondering who the hell I am... it's okay, I'm wondering that too sometimes.

I took Camila's hand in mine as we walked out of the cab and into the hotel. Sofie got her own hotel room, while I was with Cami and granny was with Alejandro. Sofia asked to show her around the hotel and the difference between her room and ours.

"Abby, how about you'll show Sofie around, while I get ready?" My mom passed her hand through my hair lovingly. 

My mom...

I nodded hesitantly.

We walked through the hallways of the hotel. I was on my way to show her the dinning room, the hot tube, the pool, and the kid's play room.

"So... who the hell are you?" She asked with a smile. I think she didn't even mean to be rude or aggressive, it looks like it comes naturally... interesting...

"I'm... I-uh... I'm... Abby?" I stuttered.

Like seriously, how am I supposed to answer that?

'Oh hey Sofia! I'm your sister's daughter, which makes me your niece even though you didn't know I exist until today, which isn't Camila's fault because I wasn't apart of your family until a few weeks ago!'