Twenty-Five

INFERNO
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
SEPTEMBER 11TH, 1993

"So what you think he might like?" I asked Static as we walked through the Mall

"So what you think he might like?" I asked Static as we walked through the Mall. I needed some inspiration. Which was why I got Donald's best buddy beside JoJo to help me out a little.

"He likes Black, probably one of his favorite colors." Static stated looking at all the other colors they had instead of black. Is black not good enough for a birthday party?

"Yeah and besides not buckling his damn belts that's about it," I added making him chuckle.

"He likes Skulls, some rock metal type shit if that gives you anything." I tapped my chin thinking of where I could enforce skulls into this.

"He's the first guy I've ever met to like black as a favorite Favorite color. But you know that makes him unique maybe I can find some black streamers somewhere." He nodded and gave me that smile again.

" You thought of where to have the party at? Unless you gonna' have him out the house all day so we can get it together. "

How did I forget where I was gonna' place the party at?

"Honestly it would be too cliche to have it in the house, But! His studio is different. Or maybe his backyard. Decisions, Decisions." I could get him in the studio that's not a problem. But to keep him out of it.

"You know Tornado is really on my ass about what he walked up to." I chuckled and shook my head. Of course, he was.

" That's Tornado for ya' if I tell him it's gonna' bite me in the ass." Static nodded, basically telling me I was right. It would be like telling K-Ci.

"So...you've talked to Johnathan?" My head turned to Static and out of the blue I just chuckled.

"I ain't heard from John-John since he left three years ago. But if you talk to him before I do then at least say hey for me." He looked at me, and looked back at the floor.

It got quiet as we walked, I hope he didn't feel like he made me mad because he brung up Johnathan. I got over that shit awhile ago, That boy ain't thinking about me or Jackie.

"You know I think I got a idea." I turned to him and then back to the store we was infront of us. All I could see was biker jackets.

" Maybe a motorcycle party, some biker gang type shit." A wide smile came across my face and his smile came up as well.

"You sir are a mothafucking genius! What would I have done without you?" He shrugged and I shrugged as well.