Revenge/Sweet Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head smiling like a little kid that was just caught with her hand in the cookie jar. He shook his head and rolled his eyes as he carried medical supplies over to me. I looked at him questioningly. "I can't let your dog bite go not taken care of." He said if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I didn't respond and watched him disinfect and clean my bite, apply Neosporin, wrapped my harm in gauze wrap, then wrapped it in stretchy medical tape. When he was finish he kissed all the way up my wrapped arm, across my collar bone, down my chest, and dragged his lips lightly over my n*pple then bit it even more lightly. This time I couldn't suppress my moan, which seemed to make Nate smile. He picked me back up off the counter and carried me back to his bed. He laid half on top of me half off of me as he continued to kiss me, he started trailing his hand down from my cheek, down my neck, slowly down my breast, across my stomach, and in between my legs. My entire body was aching at his touch as our breathing grew heavier. He slipped his fingers inside me and I gasped. I never realized how much that would actually hurt. Nate pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes in surprise. "Are you a virgin?" he asked breathlessly.

I felt the heat rise in my face and the color spread in my cheeks. I nodded my head yes not trusting my voice not to quiver.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't know." He said and started to pull his hand away looking scared.

I grabbed his hand before he could pull all the way out and held it there. "Don't." I whispered as my chest rose and fell hard as I tried to control my breathing.

"Are you sure? I promise I can wait and slow things down. I'll wait until you're ready. I'm fine with just kissing you, I swear!" he said a little panicky.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Nate?"

"Yea?" he asked worriedly

"Shut up and kiss me!"

His smile was blinding as he stroked my cheek with his free hand and lowered his face slowly to mine until his lips slowly pressed into mine.

* * *

"COUGH COUGH!!" I heard a voice at the side of my bed.

I felt strong arms tighten their hold around me and as I turned and leaned into him and took a deep inhale and smelled that familiar smell. It made me smile as I snuggle closer to him. I was so happy because this was the first night I didn't have a nightmare about the murder of my parents and wake up in a cold sweat in almost nine years exactly in two days.

I heard some clear there throat five more times loudly before I opened my eyes, to Baize, standing there with the biggest grin on his face. My mouth dropped open and I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as the color rose in my face as my brother kept smiling down at me. I realized that the comforter was down by our hips and the only thing that covered me was being in Nate's arms. I groaned and hid my face from him in Nate's chest. I cringed at the thought of finally having to sit down and have "the talk" with Baize.

"You know, you two sleep like the dead. I've been standing here for ten minutes trying to wake you up. A little too much fun last night?!" Baize was smiling from ear to ear and winked at Nate.

I literally choked before finding my words and actually forming a comprehendible sentence. "I'm still a proud holder of my V card. And oh my god Baize, you did not just say that!" I said as I pulled the covers up to cover our bare skin

"What! Why!? What's wrong with you Nate!?" Baize said putting his hands on his hips.

My head snapped up and my eyes went wide as I glared at Baize. "What is that supposed to mean, Bay!" I demanded harshly.

"Uhhh. I'm hungry! It's 6:30am, so get up and get ready for school. I'll be down stairs eating breakfast. Your maid, Marcie, said she would make chocolate chip pancakes. MMMM!" he said rubbing his belly before sprinting out of the room.