I REFUSE... (2) You annoy me already.

Okaii!!! Im gonna try upload everyday (if i can) Just stay with me and ill love you forever =]

Enjoy <3

Recap: 

I Am Bored. I was feeling hot so I changed onto my short shorts (the ones I only wear at home because they are too short for public-teehee)I wanna go play my guitar but it's out on the balcony... so I can't. I've done everything over the past 4 days... I even tidied my room from the boredom! It's really annoying me now. I can't take it anymore!!! I stood up and walked towards the balcony ripped the curtains out of my way and opened the door and froze.

[Chapter 2]

There in front of me, on the other balcony, sitting in a chair was a guy with a guitar. With slightly tanned skin, medium black hair and sky blue eyes staring back at me clearly in as much shock as me. I stood there staring at him as he stared into my eyes. His eyes slowly drifted down to my shorts and neon pink bunny slippers. I didn't remember I was only in short shorts until his eyes met mine again and he began looking from me to my shorts, he blinked twice at me and I screamed. Oh crap. I quickly slammed the door shut pulled the curtains back closed and leaned on the closed door. Oh my Lord this is NOT happening to me. The last thing I needed was a BOY using the balcony. ARRGG!

--Balcony guy's Pov-

*his version of what just happened* 

I was sitting on my new balcony, in my new house, in my new town. I had chosen this room because I am pretty fond of balconies. I had wondered who lived in the house next door because the balcony looked like it was being used when I came but I had never seen by who. So as I was saying, I was sitting there taking a break from all the unpacking when the door to the other balcony burst open, making me jump and a girl about 5'9 is standing there. She was staring at me clearly shocked that I'm here. She was actually quite hot in a pink tank top, something that looked like black boxer shorts and bright pink bunny slippers? Her hair was black and a little past her shoulders.

I looked back down at her shorts then at her, then at her shorts again. She let out a piercing scream making me flinch slightly and ran back inside slamming the door and pulling the curtains closed. I was kinda hoping I could talk to her, get to know her or something but I had a feeling I wasn't wanted. But she looked like my type of girl. I put my guitar down and walked inside leaving the door open a bit.

"Trent? Trent?! TRENT!!?" Shelly yelled. Yes, Shelly is my mother. 

"Yes Shelly? 

"Trent I told you once and I will NOT tell you again!! I am your mother not your friend!! Now get your skinny ass down here!" She yelled up the stairs. Isn't my mother so nice to me? She's not always this angry, it's just that I'm meant to be helping her unpack and since my dad is at his new job (Reason we moved). 

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I yelled as I hopped down the stairs to find my mother standing next to a HUGE pile of boxes.  

"Well don't just stand there! Help me unpack the dishes please?" 

"No thanks." I said turning around to go back upstairs. 

"Trent stop being stupid! If you don't want to help me here then go cut the grass in the back garden!" 

"Oh but, Shelly its way too hot!" 

"Well I guess your gonna have to find a way!" 

"Ugh. Fine" I said pulling my shirt off leaving me in my slightly baggy jeans and black trainers. I stuck my earphones in my ears and grabbed the lawnmower from its moving box and started it up....

--Emilys P.O.V-

I was still sitting behind my door with my head in my hands. He was hot. And he saw me like this? *sigh* I peeked through the curtains and saw he was gone. I changed my shorts (normal sized) and shoes and decided to go play with neon in the garden. He was the only person that could make my troubles go away. We were playing in the part of the garden away from the pool having a blast playing catch and tag and rolling around. I was tickling neon and laughing so hard when I heard the sound of a lawnmower which scared neon making him jump into my arms. I gave neon a little hug and stood up. This person is going to pay. I stood up and climbed onto one of the chairs and looked over the fence. HE was there, that guy from the balcony. Is he out to destroy my life? I looked at him from head to toe. He had a side fringe covering one eye. He wasn't wearing a shirt (I don't blame him really it was super hot today) showing off his slightly tanned six-pack. He was wearing dark jeans and black trainers. He was mowing the lawn with his head bobbing up and down to the music.

"Hey! Hey, you!" I yelled. "Hello? You ESCUSE ME!?"I yelled louder. He stopped looked around and caught my eye, he let out a smile barely noticeable, bent down to turn the lawnmower off and pulled out his earphones. 

"Yeah?" he said back.  

"Can you not do that now? Its scaring neon." I said. 

"Neon? Who's neon?" He asked coming closer towards the gate. 

"Neon is my puppy and the noise is scaring him. So can you like stop or something?"  

"Well I don't want to be doing this but its Shell- I mean "mother's" orders so I guess I've got to finish this." He said 

"You call your mother by her first name?" I asked. I thought it was just me. 

"Yeah, why?" he asked obviously curious.  

"Wait, what? I don't know you! I don't WANT to know you, leave me alone!" I yelled at him before taking a mental picture of him shirtless and walking back inside. I went back upstairs, put neon in his fluffy dog basket and threw myself onto my bed. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. This guy, whoever he is, is hot, but, I don't want to get to know him. It's just me and neon. 

Not him.

****************************** 

Yes i know its short but its better than nothing right? right? =S

Ill upload soon =] Luv yahh! 

WinnieThePooh x