What!!!!!! Did I really transmigrate?

"What!!!!!! Did I transmigrate?"

That was Gongsun li's first thought when she surprisingly discovered that she was not in her world anymore!!! What's more, she had transmigrated into a minor character in the novel 'Emperor's pampered queen'!!!!!!

Aaaaah!

she wanted to scream out in frustration. Of all the characters she could transmigrate into, she was fated to be a mere concubine who had made only one appearance in the entirety of the story!

The one appearance was too while bowing to the female lead who was being crowned as an empress!!!! How sad!!

She was just a lowly concubine who was never noticed by the emperor and also that bastard author didn't even think her worthy enough to be cannon fodder!

Gongsun Li could not take it anymore and wailed at the top of her lungs. Her scream was so frightening that within a few seconds, all the lights at the palace lit in the middle of the night, and some guards barged into her room along with the emperor.

A war was impending and the palace was always at risk and on high alert. Such a frightening scream in the middle of the night led everyone to think that the rebels attacked the inner palace and thus the emperor along with his guards barged into his concubine's room whom he had never seen in his whole life, not to mention that he was not interested in at all.

However, now this lowly concubine managed to bring out an emotion in him and that was... irritation! A huge irritation!!!!

Who would not be irritated when he saw his concubine passed out in bed peacefully after making the whole palace work out???!!!!!

Gongsun Li was startled awake when a huge splash of water was thrown on her face. With her eyes wide open she saw a cold face staring right into her.

'Such a work of art!' That was the first thought that crossed her mind as soon as she stared at the face.

She could drool over that face all her life if not a high-pitched voice just started wailing,

"Hey, you unworthy concubine! Don't you have the least manners to bow when you see the emperor?"

Whaaaaaat!!!!

'Emperor?' was the first word that left her mouth in this world.

"Pretending not to recognize Zhen [1], are we?"
A sudden chilling voice made Gongsun Li turn her head to the source of the voice.

It was the emperor himself!!!!!

Goosebumps aroused all over her body and she fell on the floor with a huge thud and started kowtowing fearfully.

'Huangshang, please have mercy on xiao nu (this little woman). Last night xiao nu knocked my head with the headstand and lost some of my memory.'

Phew! Thanks to all the transmigration stories I read.

She secretly glanced at the emperor whose expression was as cold as ice.

No reaction? ah.

'Don't you know how to sleep in the bed? You managed to worry our emperor for your foolishness, scam!" the high-pitched voice cried again. It belonged to the head servant of the inner palace.

"So here, a servant holds authority over a concubine", Gongsun Li sighed inwardly.

Though there was no change in his expression, the emperor was suspicious. Who on earth knocks head with a headstand and looses memory?! As he was too busy to worry over a worthless concubine, he said nothing and left with the guards.

Watching everyone leave, Gongsun Li sighed. What an irony! She, the famous goddess of her high school days who could kill guys with one wink was now merely a lowly concubine, tears'!! She could not live like this anymore. So, she had two options left,

One, To capture the emperor's heart and seize the female lead position

Or,

Two, To escape from the palace.. and she, of course, chose the latter.

'How are you gonna do that?' Her subconscious asked,

"Umm... Have you ever heard the word 'divorce'?"

1- the emperor addressed himself as 'Zhen'