Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Megan

"What part in fucking me did you miss?" Megan asked. She knew questions like that angered him but she wanted—needed to know. She needed to know where they stood, what she really meant to him, that if there was anything—even a little—changed in how he viewed her with all they shared these past few weeks.

"Did you miss seeing me helpless and being dominated by you? Or did you miss hearing my pleas and deciding whether you want to show any mercy on me or not?" she grinned sardonically. "Come on. Punch me with your thoughts, why don't you."

Wade slowly dragged his tongue from her butthole to her swollen nub. A long sigh rolled out of her lips, as tiny explosions of pleasure erupted in her abdomen. "You're running my show, Carmichael," he whispered, his eyes wicked. Doubts crippled at the back of her mind. "Do you truly want to hear what I thought?"

He sucked on her clit, his eyes closing, as if he was devouring his favorite meal. "Hmm. You taste divine. So sweet with a hint of malice. I like that."

Megan didn't fail to hear the innuendo in his voice.

"I'm not up to anything, Mr. Simon." Her voice was husky. "I truly want to hear what you thought of me."

She was playing with the devil and she knew it. Her words earlier caused his mood to shift. He no longer wanted to fuck her because he wanted her; he wanted to fuck her to punish her. And what she would do not to spoil this moment. Wade's punishment always gave her the kinds of pleasure she never felt before—knowing the intentions behind them didn't change that.

Sure, she was still mad, still wanted to know the truth. But if she couldn't get out of the contracts binding the two of them, she was not one to waste the perks he had placed on the table.

"Let me think." His tongue plunged inside her heat, little tremors of pleasure crawled through her spine. He began to feast on every inch of her folds, tasting and sucking, nipping lightly on the swollen bud. Black dots danced across her vision as her body twitched by the sudden release that rocked her body.

When her body calmed down, Wade was on her face, memorizing every traces of helplessness that ran through her features. "Like what you see?"

"I do."

She ignored the painful tug on her chest. "You didn't answer my question."

He was silent as he continued to look at her. A bright blush found its way on her cheeks, his eyes followed how far the redness had gone. "I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch your question. Repeat it for me?"

She flushed even more, gritting her teeth, as her anger emerged once again. "W-What part of fucking me did you miss?"

His eyes twinkled. "And you want to know the truth?"

"Yes."

His finger found her hair, twirling the ends around his finger, his eyes following the movement. The silence that ensued made her want to scream. Why can't he just talk? His stare grew bored as he found hers once again. "I missed the little sounds you make, missed the feel of your skin against mine, missed being inside you..." he trailed off, uncertainty clouding his features. "missed watching you sleep when you could come no more..."

Her heart fluttered at his last sentence. Words fled from her mind as she processed what he just said.

"It's not just the fucking I missed," he continued. "I missed you, too."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He missed her. The words replayed in her mind over and over again. Her anger dispersed. She looked at his eyes, wanting to find something, something suspicious around those hypnotizing orbs. But all she could see was... vulnerability.