NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 12

Within the hollow crown

That rounds the mortal temples of a king,

Keeps Death his court; and there the antic sits,

Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp.

William Shakespeare's Richard II Act III, scene 2, line 161

(SKIES ABOVE NEW YORK CITY, 9:45 PM) 

" Target fifty feet below, " Colonel Rhodes or War Machine spoke in his helmet . " Undesirables at 21:45, ready to launch. "

" We're gonna blast them down for good! " Hangfire beamed. " Hangfire y'all! "

" Well, we got more remaining, " Sam Wilson or Falcon also flew with them. " This is a dangerous night operation. "

" Target Locked, " Agent E or Earth Warrior aimed at the Behni M-Troopers and Cabal Loyalist Coopers below and fired them to explode. He gave a series of laser blasts at the Vex Goblins.

" You could have targeted your shot at Thanos, instead. " Kingbreaker blandly said.

" I'm searching for his exact coordinates or location. "

" There, I found him! " Blitz Arditi exclaimed in her helmet. " He's going to Seventh Avenue near 47th Street. "

" Broadway! " Firefly added. " We'll try to heat him up! "

" Reach the fire up to over 720 Degrees Fahrenheit, " her husband added when he and his wife scorched the Mad Titan as Tony and Pepper joined them using their repulsors. Then Rhodey, Kingbreaker, Blitz, and Agent E joined him. Hangfire or Corrina O'Neal used her bright plasma energy. Thanos quickly evaded the airstrikes using his Space Stone as he teleported away.

" What the hell?! " Kingbreaker anxiously muttered to see the Mad Titan's disappearance.

" He's too difficult to attack, " Pepper replied.

" He's using one of the stones, " Tony added and surprisingly turned to Hell Diver's fleet to attack and send explosives to the Cabal forces on the ground. " Wait, what the?! "

" That's Hellfire from the Champions! " Agent E beamed.

" She's still alive?! " Dr. P raised his voice in shock.

" Yep! " Firefly or Agent Y nodded.

" Guys, Thanos is unseen! " Falcon reminded.

" Trying to scan or detect his presence, " the armored billionaire Avenger spoke. " Friday, check the Mad Titan in Infrared. "

" Sorry, Boss. I can't detect the target. " the female AI spoke.

" What?! "

" Stark, we tried our best, " Dr. P replied. " But he's using an Infinity Stone! "

" That's impossible! How we would do that?! "

Kingbreaker looked around as he saw the Earth's moon was making a reentry to the atmosphere as he widened his eyes in shock. It was moving towards the city which it seemed larger than they thought.