Act 19.6 3 Army Pile

" The fire-eyed maid of smoky war

All hot and bleeding will we offer them "

William Shakespeare's Henry IV Part I Act IV, scene 1, line 114.

(SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, 11:05 AM)

Rocket was still riding his rhinoceros, his weapon trained on several Behni soldiers his team had captured. Nebula saw him approaching her as she brought down her weapon.

" What happened to their commander? " she curiously asked.

" I had him cornered against the wall of the zoo, when suddenly he jumped over it like it was some sort of tire wheel chock left in a docking bay! I am so furious right now! These guys better not give me any more trouble! " the talking racoon angrily grumbled and crossed his arms.

" So, he got away. " Nebula sighed in understanding.

" Listen, I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

Gamora was talking on her communicator, when she suddenly stopped and the others called her attention.

" A man named Coulson wants us to back up the team driving the skeletal beings off as as they fought some mechanical undesirables on a place called Highway I35. There's something majorly serious going on there, and they need all the back up they can possibly get. We are to head over to Texas Route Six Sixty Six to Mathis, where we will make a stand there. " she said.

" How we gonna do that and take all these prisoners? " Rocket asked and shrugged. " They're not like these Behni are wimps the local cops can handle, they are going to need special cells to keep them jailed. They're much too strong. ".

" We could just shoot them." Nebula suggested as she thought something as a solution to the Hive Thrall and Vex Goblin raids. Agent Stanley Leibowitz carefully listened at the conversation and understood the situation.

" Uhm... I'm sure Coulson and Miss O would frown on that sort of treatment of the prisoners, " he reminded.

" We can't fit them all in a small fleet, " Gamora added and showed the Quinjet's image in her gadget. " How is it possible to put all of them there? "

" You mean the Quinjet? Mantis wrecked battling the Behni tankers when they came through here? " Rocket sighed. " This is hopeless, fellas. "

" I am so sorry." , the female alien with an antenna apologized to the others as she looked at the ground in shame. Gamora threw up her hands on frustration.

" Great! How are we supposed to get to our next objective? Hitchhike? " she exasperately exclaimed and heavily sighed. " This is really getting absurd. "

" Well we can't do harm to these prisoners!" Agent TT added,

" There's no need. We were summoning help when you were asking us for the Rhinos." Aviva interrupted.

" Help? " Leibowitz curiously raised his voice which he was baffled. Eliza pointed to the sky at a large saucer like dark object coming towards them on columns of rocket exhaust coming from its four feet.

" Look out! More invaders! " she exclaimed in worry.

" The Behni are sending in reinforcements! " Drax raised his weapon. His fellow Guardians and allies gathered up their gear to fight.

" Relax! This is the help we called for! " Koki assured them.

" Okay, Jimmy! You can set her down here! " Aviva called on a communicator in her lavender colored body armor. The house sized saucer hovered down for a landing and those seeing it for the first time realized immediately that the robotic ship was modeled to look much like a huge Galapagos Tortoise. The back opened and two human men walked out, dressed in light armor suits similar to what Aviva was wearing. The blonde man in the blue suit approached the team.

"Aviva! We got here as fast as we could! " he called the Hispanic woman when she turned to him.

" Okay, where are the injured or deceased animals? " the dark haired man in the brown armor asked.

" Guys, this is really a long story. This is Dr. Eliza Thornberry, she's the zookeeper here."
Aviva directed with her hands as she explained. Then Eliza smiled and waved to them. The Hispanic woman pointed to the blond man in the blue armor, "This is Martin Kratt..." She pointed out the smaller dark haired man in brown armor, "And this is his brother, Chris."

" Wait! I've heard of you guys! You're the Wild Kratts. You used to have a show with a puppet when you started out, and I heard you now wandered the wilderness of the world looking for animals in trouble." Agent Leibowitz remembered and snapped his fingers. He was amazed to see the two men in this area.

" That's us. " Martin smiled.

" What happened to the animals? This Zoo is a wreck? " Chris insisted and looked around. " What a mess! "

" Those are four armed insectoids that entered the zoo and attacked our animals and people." Eliza explained as she pointed out the various bodies scattered about.

" Oh, horrible! What did you do? " Martin anxiously exclaimed as he realized.

" Are they robots? " his brother asked.

" No, they're not. These are the Fallen or Eliksni which our allies have told us. They are the enemies of the Behni and Cabal. We fought them in the land called China, before." Gamora explained.

" They make chaos, but that's not why they were here." Nebula added.

" That prisoner over there, Lunatik, was teleporting alien armies here to invade. They clashed with the Fallen and caused the destruction that has happened here." Agent TT added.

" But our staff has managed to help re-pen the animals, despite the casualties we suffered ourselves. We were so lucky that these SHIELD Agents and some other people showed up and managed to capture the aliens that were occupying our zoo." Eliza assured.

" Aviva? Is this a joke? " Chris asked.

" There aren't any such thing as aliens. And it would be ridiculous for them to invade our world anyways, we are on the outskirts of the Milky Way." Martin spoke in surprise and turned at the team.

" It's funny to hear from aliens that we don't exist! " Drax loudly laughed. Chris looked at Mantis, Gamora, Nebula, and the rest of the Guardians around them as he seemed baffled.

" Um, who here is an alien? " he asked. Then, several hands went up, including Koki's.

" Koki? You're not..." the other brother widened his eyes in shock and paused.

"I'm half-Kree and a half-Tiger Faunus whose family originated from two different galaxies: Large Magellanic Cloud and Andromeda, " Koki explained. Then, a red headed man walked out with a baseball cap he was wearing backwards from the Tortuga saucer craft. He smiled at the people and waved his hand in greeting.

" Guys, I've told you for years. Aliens exist! " he happily beamed. Suddenly he was startled as Rocket Racoon guided the Rhinoceros he riding to move in and listen to the conversation. The young red headed man fell down in surprise at the sight of the huge mammal approaching him.

" Hey, it's Procyon Lotor! " Martin saw the racoon.

" Otherwise known as the North American Racoon! " Chris added.

"Hey, little guy! Who trained you to hold that rifle?"

"And who put clothes on him." Rocket snarled back, "I put my own clothes on, you gotta problem with that?"

"Chris! Did you just see?" Martin pointed warily and added. " He spoke? Are you putting us on? This better not be a trick! I don't like it when people force animals into unnatural positions that could hurt them, even for a joke."

" Martin, Chris! It's not like that! " Aviva exclaimed and facepalmed into her disappointment to the two brothers.

" Look, aliens abducted me and implanted cybernetics all over my body in an experiment to make me smarter. SO STOP FREAKING OUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! "
Rocket sternly continued as he revealed his artificial parts and stressed his words.

" Does it hurt? " Martin asked in concern as his brother frowned.

" I don't need your pity you morons! Besides, if I had stayed just a raccoon, I wouldn't be helping SHIELD and MIB to fight for your world as one of the Guardians of the Galaxy, would I?"

" SHIELD? Don't trust them guys! They say they are trying to help, but actually they want to conduct bad experiments on you and do awful things if you have abilities." Jimmy interrupted as the others looked at him.

" That's no so. There was a faction of SHIELD that did those things, but they were a cell of Hydra that had inserted themselves in SHIELD." Aviva sighed.

" That was a conspiracy averted by Captain America. They aren't bad, our old huntress teammate, Bobbi Morse told us so." Koki supported that statement eagerly.

" And it's of the utmost priority that we must join up with forces with the rest of our team. By authority of SHIELD, Division Six, I must commandeer this machine." Agent TT added, as he revealed his badge.

" I'm sorry, but we can't let you use the Tortuga." Martin narrowed his eyes.

" Does it mean we're not friends anymore?" Rocket asked and protested. " You guys are a piece of crap! "

" Besides, isn't SHIELD a wanted organization? The ATCU has orders to arrest you I have heard." Chris recalled.

" I am expected at a battle! I suggest you do not displease me! " Drax glared.

" Martin, do something! He's huge! "

" I don't know, bro! Offer him some Green Giant Peas? "

" Are the peas for Green Giants? Or are they gigantic green peas?" Drax asked and got confused by the question which he kept scratching his head.

" You really aren't from around here, are you?! " Martin laughed as he heard the giant alien being too ridiculous to his question.

" You leave my friends alone! This isn't that sort of show! " Jimmy objected pointing at the Guardians and their allies angrily. He thumped his heart with his right fist and suddenly an id appears in that hand. "I'm from SWORD Division One, if you don't understand what that is, a Devil Slayer will be by to explain it to you. And then throw you out if you need to be forced!"

Agent TT looked at Jimmy's badge, realizing he was unfamiliar with the organization, but it was authentic. Then, he placed a call to MIB Headquarters in New York.

" Hello Meis O, what is a Devil Slayer? And what is a SWORD, Division One? We have a male claiming that he has the authority to keep us from commandeering a vehicle we need to get to our next gathering point."

" A Devil Slayer is what they call a Keyblader in this multiverse cluster. And SWORD Division One is FLAG, better known as the Knight Foundation. They are Knight Agents who serve the Baroness of this part of the multiverse cluster directly, and handle situations that could put the universe timelines they are in charge of in danger. They are like a KNIGHT Agent, but work locally. Tell him, King Mickey has issued an "All Support Declaration" for this cluster, tell him that has put Divisions Five and Six in charge of the situation." the Englishwoman answered in her calm and modulated tone.

Moments later, Jimmy was pouting on the co-pilot seat of the Tortuga as Koki entered.
The man seemed disinterested in working with MIB and SHIELD as he remembered a bad memory some years ago. Now, he deeply sighed and crossed his arms as the African-American woman noticed him.

" They're almost done loading the prisoner and the remaining animals that need special treatment." she reminded.

" They're probably going to take those aliens to do horrible experiments with. ".

" Those aliens attacked our zoo and hurt the animals? And you side with them? What is your problem? "

" SHIELD is my problem. Our problem, full of psychopaths that hunt down innocent mutants. And we're helping them! "

" Look, I wish you'd meet them. They saved our zoo in the first place including those other aliens." Koki sighed and shrugged. Jimmy touched a button, turning off the lights in the cockpit when she was exasperated at his actions.

" Fine! Be that way. You know where to find me if you wanna talk! " he indignantly answered and frowned in frustration as he sat in the darkness of the control room as she left.

Aviva drove a golf cart pulling a trailer full of cages containing the zoo animals needing treatment onto the back of the Tortuga ship. Drax followed in a large forklift that carried the locked cage containing Behni soldiers they had taken prisoners as Gamora and Nebula escorted him with their rifles at the ready. Rocket smiled as he stood with the Kratt Brothers as they watched their ship being loaded. Mantis smiled happily as she helped guide the Rhinos inside. Liza used her communication powers carefully to calm the large mammals. Chris noted the many Rhinos they were bringing inside.

" Are we taking these animals because they were injured? " he asked. " Several deceased species need to be disposed properly afterwards. "

" They are brave and mighty steeds! " Drax answered.

" They kick big names! " Mantis added eagerly.

" I felt sad to the others we've lost, " Gamora sadly said and looked at the perished animals lying on the ground.

" Same here, " Eliza nodded.

Agent Stanley Leibowitz was going through a SHIELD check list when a small attractive woman with a red colored bob with shaggy bangs hanging over her reddish eyebrows collided right into him.

" Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you like that! " she blushed in embarrassment and looked at the brunette spectacled man infront of her.

" I'm sorry as well, I'm so unfamiliar with the layout of the ship annn..." Stanley smiled in embarrassment. The red headed woman stopped him and laughed.

" Oh please, I should have watched where I was going! My name is Doreen, Doreen Green! I'm just a college computer science major interning with the Kratt Conservatory.".

" Dr. Stanley Leibowitz, Agent of SHIELD. "

" SHIELD! Have you met Iron Man? " Doreen said excitedly.

" I have... I met him when I almost "nuclear-fied" New York City. I was flying the F-35 that almost destroyed Manhattan in a nuclear fireball till Iron Man knocked my plane out of commission. " Leibowitz apologetically said.

" It's okay, " the redheaded woman assured.

" They told me I had to do it or the aliens would take over the world. Those rotten liars just wanted to blow New York City away so they could break into secret base and steal alien weapons. And I believed them! " Stanley continued to shame himself.

" That was you? I was watching the whole fight from a rooftop of the Empire State building. I had just moved there from Los Angeles. Think about it this way. It's fortunate that Iron Man stopped you from blowing everything up or we never would have met."

Agent Leibowitz smiled graciously at her words, but Agent TT was checking around and noticed the two of them together.

" Agent Leibowitz! I need you to assist me this moment! " the Lunivian MIB commanded forcefully and sternly looked at him. The brunette MIB moved over to Agent TT as Doreen followed him. " Meis Green, isn't it? "

" Doreen, please. Ms. Green makes me sound like a professor! " Doreen spoke excitedly.

" If you were a professor, I would refer to you as Doctor Green. Don't you have something around this ship to work on? Don't let Agent Leibowitz keep you from your duties! " Agent TT spoke rudely. Doreen was shocked by TT's treatment of her and gave Leibowitz a look of shame as she walked away. He raised his hands and looked at her with confusion at what just happened. After Doreen left the room Agent Liebowitz turned to TT as he lashed out.

" WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY HERE AND YOU'VE JUST INTERRUPTED OUR CONVERSATION! GREAT! "

" Meister Stan-Lee! If Mahrjahne were here, she would sink her fangs into your shoulder for what you did! You are a Luva's man! You are not flirt with human ladies, how would that make her feel? " Agent TT bared his sharp teeth in fury.

" Loo-look! I wasn't flirting at all! " Leibowitz nervously stuttered a defense.

" So if I get a recording of the footage and show it to Mahrjahne, she won't mind at all what you were doing. I saw how she moved closer to you." Agent TT expounded further on the evidence as he motioned a hand towards the security cameras around the ship.

" She was just making me feel better, she could have died if I had dropped that bomb on New York. "

" I was there Agent Leibowitz. I haven't told you, but I had a Three Mile Laser targeted at your jet when you entered New York airspace. It was fortunate for you that Iron Man intervened. If he hadn't, you would have never gone to Lunivia and met Mahrjahne. "

" I guess you MIB guys are prepared for anything! " the brunette man stunned to his surprise and gulped.

" We are trained to save others, Meister Stan-Lee. And I am glad that I did not have to end your life to save others, for Mahrjahne's sake. You should call and confess to your temptation. "

" Look. That will just make her mad , TT! Can't we keep this between us!".

"Meister Stan-Lee! Let me tell you story about my parents. My mother Dolshenze was a beautiful sister in a holy order, and she left that order to be with my father Arapoti Trache, who had been a religious scholar. "