Act 4.2 Team CHKO Initiation

(MIB HEADQUARTERS, BATTERY PARK BUILDING, NEW YORK CITY: 12:32 PM)

Home is where I want to be

Pick me up and turn me around

I feel numb, born with a weak heart

I guess I must be having fun

The less we say about it the better

Make it up as we go along

Feet on the ground, head in the sky

It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing

Oh! I got plenty of time

Oh! You got light in your eyes

And you're standing here beside me

I love the passing of time

Never for money, always for love

Cover up and say goodnight, say goodnight....

Orenji Helenium looked at her phone when she felt awkward at her ringing message alert tone as her two teammates giggled and Ventus sighed. The orange-headed lady wryly smiled while looking at them. The elderly teleporting Inhuman MIB entered the room as he crossed his arms.

" Sorry, I just received a notification. I don't realize this place has a strong and stable wifi hotspot , " Orenji said and quickly kept her device into her pocket. " It's a catchy song though! "

" Rule number one, " TO seriously replied like a very strict school teacher. " You must not use your gadgets in an important appointment. Perhaps, your Beacon Academy professors had reminded you of this matter, more than a decade ago. It's a rule of thumb "

" Sorry, sir, " she felt ashamed and bowed her head. Charcoal, Ventus, and Kosai turned to their attention to the senior as they recognized him.

" Thorn Onyx, is that really you? " Ventus curiously asked seeing his old mentor-friend in a black business suit standing infront of his teammates. The elderly man mentioned of the Beacon Academy professors who he had known.

" Kids, " he heavily sighed. " I guess you're right. I could have neuralyzed you when you recognized me in the first place. It's T-O from now on. Anyway, you'll be using alphabetic codenames after you got officially included in this faction. Besides, some old MIB codes including addressing personnel are still used until now."