Act 11: Assembling in England

(DAY 5: WESTMINSTER ABBEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, 4:00 AM)

A bright blue portal had appeared inside the several centuries-old chapel. A pale-skinned Lunivian and a white-haired mutant stepped out of the illuminating void. The two men went to the memorial corner of the place. 

" I sensed some gravitonium's energy in one of those statues, " he said.

" Where? " Rhaeyar Kataclys asked.

" That one, " Stryke the Lunivian pointed at the famous English poet's corner. " But the gravity is not even sufficient enough. "

" William Shakespeare's memorial. I've never seen such amount of that powerful element from that statue."

" You'll see..."

Using the Gravitonium bracelet, Stryke was able to absorb its dark blob as the statue levitated and shattered into fragments. The few amounts of that element was obtained when it took minutes. Rhaeyar's eyes widened in curiosity as he felt awe in the Lunivian's way of harnessing it.

" There! " he grinned. " It is simple as that. "

" Interesting! "

" But we need more! This one is not enough. "

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from a far. Rhaeyar and Stryke saw a middle-aged church guard. He pointed the torch at them and crossed his eyes. The guard noticed the shattered pieces of Shakespeare's statue.

" Oi, you two! What are you doing here at this unholy hour! You are robberers, aren't you? I'm calling the Scotland Yard! " he cried.

" I'm going to burn him using my wing's shadows! " Rhaeyar angrily muttered.

" No, save your energy for the Behnis, Cylons, and Cabal Forces! " Stryke replied. " I still need to give this Earth-man, a tremendous curse! "

" Have it your way, then."

Stryke released the dark plasma that quickly grabbed the man as he yelled in fear. Rhaeyar watched with interest when the guard found himself being pulled by its gravity until he met his demise.

" That was easy, then." Rhaeyar nodded. " We need more of that element."