Act 16.2 S.O.S. (Save Out Shanghai)

(DAY 10: LUZHI, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA, 7:00 AM)

The historic old Chinese structures of this town had drastically changed into colossal cybernetic pillars and structures created by a large group of supposedly extraterrestrial cybernetic units after the major earthquake shook the area. The waterways were blocked by a large barrier where some of the parts of the town were flooded. There were no signs of any living residents which the robots had consumed. The machines roamed around the town, patrolling the area with their perfect formations. On the nearby expressway, a group of Behni Dark troopers and Cabal Sand Eaters brought their equipment to absorb Gravitonium under the ground. They ambushed the robots and had neutralized all of them, allowing the Cabal and Behni to secure the Gravitonium rich area.

" So, this must be the Gravitonium? " the top hat named Bakudan cackled madly with a hint of curiosity.

" Yes, " The Fulminator nodded and calmly spoke. " Our masters ordered them to take the element for weaponry and fuel for the ships.. "

" I see, " Chronostatis grinned. " So it manipulates gravity, am I right? "

" Indeed, it is rather obvious don't you think? " she replied and turned to the working group of machines. " Now, we have to keep an eye out for more of these robots. "

From the town's outskirts, a young woman with blue markings on her skin and wearing a white and blue armor reached the partially terraformed environment. Walking on the streets, she saw more Cabal gathering around the street. She peeked at the huge pillar where she could hide. Hearing sounds from them, she widened her eyes at the conversation they spoke in, only able to translate something about recreating the world after it got destroyed. Clenching her fists, the woman began to crush objects without holding anything. Some of the cybernetic pillars fell as the Cabal turned to her. Fulminator and her two companions looked at the Chinese woman.

" Who the heck?! " Chronostatis startled and attempted to alter the running seconds.

" With power like that, I say we have an Inhuman on our hands, " Fulminator calmly answered.

" An Inhuman then, " Bakudan flipped the coin which he took it from his pocket. " So, she started the trouble? "

" Let the Legionaries handle her for now. "

The Chinese Inhuman quickly turned around as the army of Sand Eaters surrounded her. She raised her hands forward and exhibited an extreme air pressure to crush the armor of the Cabal.

" GET HER!! " the Fulminator ordered. All the Sand Eaters opened fire at once. She quickly averted their strikes and crushed them using enough air pressure to warp metal. The Fulminator and here lackies simply watched from a far.

" Should we use the gravitonium sample to pull and suck her away? " the top hat man cackled..

" No, this person is an too powerful an Inhuman, " the armored woman asked. " Let the Sand Eaters deal with her. Emperor Calus ordered us not to waste the element. "

" Yeah, let's see how she fails this time, " the cloaked young man answered. Suddenly, a group of Behni Dark troopers and Cabal Sand Eaters hindered her way to escape.