Act 12.2: Drastic Measures

(MORE THAN TWENTY YEARS AGO: PLANET LOYBAHN, MOROEUL SYSTEM)

The dark evening clouds had met the tall mountains the planet. A extremely tall red-skinned being wore a dark hooded cloak to disguise himself. He recently landed his spacecraft on the mountainside. He walked into the cave as a small rodent-like humanoid grinned and approached the hooded Behni man.

" Ah, you're just in time to see us, " the Mausian man greeted. " We've been expecting you in this meeting. "

" Very well, I would like to hear your statement. "

The small Mausian man guided the visitor into the cave as he brought a neon tube torch to lighten the surroundings. The bright light had eaten the cave's darkness. They stepped into the rough rocky grounds. They entered into the room full of Conspirators. The Behni visitor was pleased to see them. The aides had assisted him to sit on the rocky chair. He was prepared to listen to such statements from the rodent-like people.

" So, what is your objective then? " he asked.

" A rebellion against this planetary government! " the Mausian woman firmly stressed.

" We want change! " the elder added. " Our dream is to be significant and powerful as a race must be recognized in this galaxy! "

" Do you have anything to clarify or perhaps specify these things? These are too idealistic and broad concepts to be brought up. " the Behni visitor raised his right hand in interjection as he was taking notes using his device.

" If we can make the sexually perverse chose their lusts as an acceptable lifestyle without procreating, it would do much to eliminate many of the causes of disease that plague species." one of the conspirators answered. " We can make our society a better place! "

" I see. What else? "

" We are planning to overthrow the norms of this society! We are tired living in the system of righteousness! We want power beyond our control in order to live in liberty! " the other woman added.

" Irreligion! We want an ego-centric approach! "

" Very well, " the Behni Advisor nodded. " Be sure to eliminate any religion or deific belief. The state should be the only one to define that which is moral and correct. If what was moral and correct yesterday disagrees with what should be moral and correct today, just remember that a good government should be able to evolve the character of it's leadership to rapidly deal with oncoming problems."

" That's what we want! " the elder exclaimed in agreement. " We need more action for this suggestion. "

" Then, what is it? "

" We want your approval for Conspirators and Rebels like us to join your alliance with the Behni Empire. "

The hooded Behni Advisor seemed doubtful as he kept pondering for several minutes. He was uncertain to answer such comments from these people. He kept turning his head around. The Mausians were eagerly waiting for such words from him.

" I cannot answer for myself about this matter, " the Behni Advisor spoke. " Emperor Lokhbn will decide for such matter. Well, I shall leave now. "

" We are looking forward for your return, " the elder Conspirator said.

The man pulled his hood as he quickly walked away. He returned to his spacecraft and lifted off the planet. The advisor received a transmission from his commander as he patched it.

" How was it? " a deep male voice asked.

" They are too immature for our alliance, " the Advisor answered. " If our Emperor finds it out, I have understood that he will disapprove these Conspirators and Rebels' plans. "

" Why did you say so? "

" The Conspirators are fools, thinking they can solve the problems of the universe by building a wall around themselves and strangling their own children to fix them. I found it very absurd. "

" From your statement, I agree with that. "

" The Mausians are too weak for the alliance. The Cylons are better than them, but I have found a potential ally."

" Who? "

" The Cabal Race! I am engaged to meet them as Emperor Calus again invited me in the future. I found them more interesting, " the advisor answered. " But I discovered problems within their race in my first evaluation, it's their trouble with the rebel named Valus Thuun and his faction, the Red Legion. I advised him to resolve that conflict before his official alliance to our Empire. It will take a long time for that. "

" I see then, " the commander said. " I have good news for you. A young Faunus man from the Andromeda Galaxy decided to help out in our invasion against the Mausians. He is ready to join our alliance. "

" An Andromedan? Is that from the White Fang? "

" Yes, it is indeed a cosmic terrorist organization. He is interested to help. There's another one from the Solar System. A man named Thanos will join us. "

" I see, I do like to meet them very soon! " the advisor evily smirked.