NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 3

(MIB HEADQUARTERS, BATTERY PARK BUILDING, NEW YORK CITY: 3:10 PM)

" Whatever happens to us, this will be the last time seeing each other. " Agent K seriously said as he straightly looked at his fellow MIBs. 

" Understood. Good luck you, two. Let's just hope for the future, " Agent TO slightly smiled, but deep inside him there was apprehension and sadness which he never wanted to show to anyone. He looked at the members of Team CHKO and the other people around him.

" I guess, this is it. " J sadly sighed. " This is our goodbyes if something happens to us. "

" Yep, slick! "

Suddenly, an AI voice alarmed the whole headquarters as the MIB and SHIELD Agents have seen the command center's monitor. Everyone paid their attention as they all looked at the screen.

" WARNING! ALIEN THREAT HAS DETECTED! PREPARE FOR ATTACK AND DEFENSE! "

" It looks like, we need to get out and fight, " Blitz Arditi said as she was still cladded in her silvery white Gemini Suborbital armor.

" I agree, " Tengfei the Kree-Chinese man nodded and took his blaster gun.

" Prepare yourselves, ladies." TO said.

" I'm ready, " VH blandly added.

" Here goes nothing... " KH smiled.

" Okay, so this is doomsday, right? We need to get going here! " CI shrugged.
" Same here! " OJ nodded and took her space rifle.

" Blimey! " T exclaimed in worry and released his Merlin Pistol. " This is the ultimate farewell. "

" Definitely, ese... " S replied.

" We'll make more alien kicking, " Agent May sternly said.

" Yeah..." Jaune nodded.

" Ready you guys? " KH asked.

" Just need to know where you need me and Cha-Der to go... and we'll be fine, " Blood answered which the humanoid raven grinned.

" They're setting up for the destruction. " Daisy observed the places in the monitor. " They're fighting against other invaders. Then, Talbot..."

" Yeah, it seems they damage everything, " E turned to the others as Dr. P and the others had come from Upstate New York. " Everyone! This is a tremendous alien attack. We'll be splitting up into groups at different positions in the city. If there are survivors in the area, then help them to evacuate. Let's do this for humanity. "

" Guys, we have problem. The Behni Thunder Tankers and Cabal Loyalists are on New York Times Square! " UR the Uranian MIB exclaimed and monitored on the other screen.