Act 7.2 Flight to Mercury

Don't be concerned

It's just the way that gravity works round here

All slowly rising

Falling patiently

Feel no

Feel no fear

Cirrus caress you

Cumulus kiss you

Raindrops of crystal

Whisper "we'll miss you"

But go

Let go

Always and always and always ascending

The opening line leaves an uncertain ending.....

(SEVERAL DAYS AGO: BALAGTAS CRATER, PLANET MERCURY)

The planet's steep terrain had been facing the sun for its fifty-eighth day of rotation which the other side was extremely hot in its morning. On this evening side of the planet, it was freezingly colder than our world's Arctic and Antarctic circle. The dark small crater remained in its peaceful slumber. It awakened when some figures had appeared with a larger Inhuman canine. The three armored beings had stepped on the unearthly rocky ground.

" Here we are, " a male voice from the black and gold armor spoke. " I'm scanning our location using the MESSENGER's positioning system. "

" MESSENGER? " a female voice in the pink armor curiously repeated her husband's words.

" Sunshine, it's Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry, and Ranging. "

" Dr. Pyromaniac, Mrs. Y, I'm seeing it right away, " the woman in white and gray armor pointed at the space probe remnants on the ground. " It is 2 miles away from our landing point. "

" Fortunately, Lockjaw has brought us here! " Y beamed as she gently patted the canine's back as he made a friendly bark. " Pyro-daddy, where are we on Mercury? "

" 22.6° South and 13.7° West, diameter of 98 kilometers, " Dr. Pyromaniac replied. " Ladies, we're standing on Balagtas Crater in the evening side. "