NYC ALL OUT WAR ACT 3

Mulai dari awal

" Fifth Avenue is affected by marauding Hive Thralls! They're fighting against the Cylon forces and attacking the people! " NE added.

" Brooklyn Bridge is almost down! " V exclaimed. " The NYC districts are also highly affected zones! "

" All of you go now, before it's too late! " Miss O ordered as everyone was finding their groups to set off. Blood nodded as him being a mage opened a portal to the Brooklyn Bridge.

" Ladies, Gentlemen and those who don't or can't identify as either please come through here for quick transport, " he reminded when the other agents entered the portal.

" Guys, we're going to watch Aliens of the Opera on Broadway. Who's with me? " TO said as he saw a squadron of Fallen Vandals and Behni-Cabal legion fighting on the screen. " VH? "

"Huh? Aliens of the Opera? " the blonde mutant MIB repeated the words from the Remnite senior agent. 

" Follow Blood-boy, Birdman, Hercules, and take the rest of your Beacon squad and head to the streets."

" Sir, it's Falcon, " the African-American Avenger crossed his arms.

" Sorry, about that..."

"And what about you? " KH asked.

"I'm going to take care of business." TO said and turned to everyone. " Okay, let's move! "

" The Behni Thunder Tankers are in the facility! " NE exclaimed. " We need to fight now!"

On the midst of the chaos, the other MIBs began to fight and scattered themselves in different places. Fighting the red giants and other invaders, a group of MIB agents had tried to call for backup on the streets but they were caught off guard by the Mutant Dragon Trio of HYDRA. The trio had already forced them to surrender and now hold them prisoner, waiting for extraction. Some of them got taken away.

( NEAR BROOKLYN BRIDGE, 3:13 PM)

Being stuck on traffic going to the bridge, there was a group of MIBs and SHIELD agents on field which they investigated Talbot's activity from several minutes ago. From the distance, a school bus was about to pass the place which a class of highschool students were on board. Looking at window, a young man named Peter Parker saw a strange object from the sky as his forearm's body hair rose. Peter signalled at his best friend, Ned who was a chubby Asian boy and sat behind him.

" Ned, we've got trouble. Make a commotion! " the young brunette man lowered his voice.

" We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship! RUN!! " Ned yelled as everyone tried to leave the bus.

" Hey! What the heck is going on?! " the elderly bus driver turned around. Peter took his Spider-Man suit in his bag as he was ready to take action. The web-swinger left the school bus as he saw the commotion on the bridge.