Fate Randomness/Kairu Spending Time With Arturia Lalter On Christmas

"Master, where's my snacks?" Arturia Lalter asked.

"Coming!" Kairu replied as he brings in more freshly baked cookies.

'This is just my present for Lancer Arturia Lalter. I need to deal with it' Kairu thought.

The things is, Kairu's present for her is to become her butler for one day. Thus, making Kairu make more snacks for his servant.

"Butler, I want a meal now," Arturia Lalter ordered.

Kairu sweatdropped, "Yes, yes."

"You forgot to address me."

"Forgive me, my king," Kairu said, bowing like a real butler would do.

"That's much better."

Kairu came back inside their room as soon as he can while pushing a cart filled with a feast for Arturia Lalter. He sets up his desk filled with the feast he made for her.

"Your meal is ready, my king," Kairu said.

Arturia Lalter wasted no time to go to the desk, sit on a chair and stuffed her mouth with food. Kairu watches her servant stuff herself like a squirrel. He thinks that it was quite cute.

Kairu giggled which caught the attention of his servant, "What are you laughing about?"

"It's nothing. It's just you look like a squirrel," Kairu commented which made Arturia Lalter angry.

She summoned her lance and points it to Kairu, which made him gulped, "Is that an insult?"

Kairu waved his hands, "You got it all wrong. It's a compliment! I just find your action cute, my king!"

"Is that so? Please continue on doing so," Arturia ordered Kairu.

And so Kairu continued to shower compliments to his servant until he became tired and fainted.

"Oi, butler! Get up," Arturia lightly kicked Kairu's face but it seems he wouldn't get up.

Arturia sighed and sat on the floor, putting Kairu's head on her lap. She stroke Kairu's hair as he slept.

"You did well for being a butler, master."

I don't own Kairu nya. He belongs to kylethebloodedge nya.

I also don't own Arturia Lalter and the Fate franchise nya. It is owned by the owners nya.

I also don't own the picture nya. It is owned by whoever made them nya.

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this kylethebloodedge nya. And I apologise for this being short nya.

-That's all nya! Yukino out nya!