Who Would Be My Cardfight Vanguard OCs' Servants in the Fate Universe?

Hahaha XD Yukino here XD This is just a random chapter that I thought while rereading Naru's Random book in the chapters with Fate stuff XD I was thinking if meh OCs were in the Fate universe, who would be their servants? Here is what I thought and the other pair is in Naru's Book XD Btw, I don't own Fate and its characters. I only own meh OCs. I also don't own the pic above

Master-Servant pair

Aya Shinju-Nameless (EMIYA)(Archer)

Neraine "Nera" Gonzales- Nursery Rhyme (Caster)

Kenji Akiyama-Henry Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Assassin)

Nerissa "Neri" Gonzales- Merlin (Caster)

Kei Shinju- Kiyohime (Berserker)

Shiro Kawasaki- Jeanne D'Arc (Ruler)

Mayumi Shimizu- Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Lancer)

Akari Hoshi- Karna (Lancer)

I based them either according to personality, compatibility or their avatar in Cardfight Vanguard or for other reasons. For example in Nera's case: I paired her up with Nursery Rhyme because of her childishness and Nera sort of reminded me of Alice because of the way she speaks. Also, I think that they are compatible. So yeah, that's the reason why I paired them up.

In Kenji's case, he has two sides: he can be shy and clumsy or serious, which reminds me of the dual personality of Jekyll. So I paired them up.

In Neri's case, her avatar, Floral Magus, reminds me of Merlin because of his Noble Phantasm, so I paired them up.

In Kei's case, I think that the two would be compatible for Kei hates betrayal and I think same goes Kiyohime. I think that the two will understand each other. So yeah, that's my reason for the pairing.

In Aya's case, the pairing is written in Naru's book XD Plus, I think that the two would get along just fine XD

In Mayumi's case, I think that the two would get along.

In Shiro's case, maybe their personalities. Welp, not sure about this one.

For Akari, haven' thought about the reason yet XD (Will be changed)

So, what do you guys think? XD

-That's all! Yukino Out!