Dimension Paladins

Dimension Paladins are the mixed skills of Dimension Police, Royal Paladins, Shadow Paladins and Gold Paladins. Its main focuses are having the vanguard a lot of power before attacking to activate the rearguards' skills to superior call by searching a card from the deck or looking at the top 3-5 cards of the deck. Also, the vanguard retires units to gain a new skill. Some units, when it drive checks a Grade 3, you may superior call a unit from the deck. It is a powerful skill called Warp. Warp is the ability when you put one of your units at the bottom of the deck to search and call another unit from the deck. It's like Time Leap but instead of the bind zone, the rearguards are put at the bottom of the deck and it is not mandatory. Another thing is that, you can superior call any unit the same grade as the ones sent down from the bottom. Sometimes, rearguard units are usually placed at the bottom of the deck for some units to gain new abilities. Most of the units are named after the stars and galaxies.

Here are the units that I have made with the help of Goldinator for my Dimension Paladins:

G0
Howling Dragon, Quasar
Critical Trigger
Power: 4000
Shield: 10000
Race: Dimension Dragon
Text: You can always hear the cry of the dragon.
[ACT][RC][Put this unit in the soul] Choose up to one of your Dimension Paladin and it gets +3000 power until the end of the turn.

G0
Dimension Healer
Heal trigger
Power: 5000
Shield: 10000
Race: Elf
Text: I shall travel around the universe to cure everyone.

G0
Dimension Kid, Nexus
Power: 4000
Shield: 10000
Race: Human
Text: A little boy with a big dream in becoming a great warrior.
AUTO: When a unit named Dimension Apprentice, Nexus rides on this unit, look at the top 7 cards, put Dimension Knight, Nexus or Dimension Dragon, Nexus Warp Dragon in your hand, reveal it to your opponent and shuffle your deck.
AUTO: If a unit not named Dimension Kid, Nexus ride on this unit, move this unit in a RC

G1
Dimension Apprentice, Nexus
Power: 7000
Shield: 5000
Race: Human
Text: I'm one step closer in achieving my dream!
Cont. If you have a unit named Dimension Kid, Nexus in the soul, this unit gains +1000
AUTO: When a unit named Dimension Knight, Nexus ride on this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, retire one of your units, choose one of your vanguards and that unit gets +5000 until the end of the turn

G2
Dimension Knight, Nexus
Power: 9000
Shield: 5000
Race: Human
Text: I will become the best warrior that this universe has ever seen.
Cont. If you have a unit named Dimension Apprentice, Nexus in the soul, this unit gains +1000
AUTO: When a unit named Dimension Dragon, Nexus Warp Dragon ride on this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, retire one of your units, choose one of your vanguards and that unit gains +5000 until the end of the turn.

G3
Dimension Dragon, Nexus Warp Dragon
Power: 10000
Race: Dimension Dragon
Text: A dragon who tears through different dimensions.
AUTO [LB4] [Counterblast 2 and retire 2 of your units] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gains +5000 plus 1 critical until the end of the turn.
Cont. If you have a unit named Dimension Knight, Nexus in the soul, this unit gains +1000

G3
Galaxy Warper, Andromeda
Power: 11000
Race: Noble
Text: I wonder what lies ahead beyond the galaxies.
GB2 [AUTO] [Put 2 of your units at the bottom of the deck]
When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gains +5000 power plus 1 critical until the end of battle.
[AUTO][VC]When a G unit stride on this unit, choose one of your VG and it gets [AUTO][Counterblast 1] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units, put it at the bottom of the deck, search your deck up to one card, call it to a RC, shuffle your deck and that unit gains +5000.

G0
Dimension Pixie
Draw trigger
Power: 5000
Shield: 5000
Race: Sylph
Text: Hihi!

G1
Dimension Barrier Mage, Stephan
Power: 6000
Shield: 0
Race: Human
Text: You cannot passed through my defenses.
[Sentinel] [AUTO] [Counterblast 1] When this unit is put on the GC from hand, if you have a <Dimension Paladin> on the VC, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top 5 <Dimension Paladin> cards of the deck, call it as rest on the GC and put the rest in the drop zone.