Questions

Tagged by kaiko_rimen.

1. Favourite Anime

I have a lot of favorite anime shows that I almost can't. But it would be the Inazuma Eleven Series because of their will to never give up and well...I have a lot of crushes in this anime.

2. Watch Both After Ever After and After Ever After 2 for ten mins. How much of your childhood was burnt to death?
I've already watched these two with my little sister. And I've got to say, it's pretty funny. And to answer the question, None. My childhood isn't burnt to death.

3. Favourite G Unit
That's pretty easy. It would be Floral Witch Master, MiMi because of her skill :D

4. Favourite Regular Unit
That's also easy. It's Scarlet Witch, Coco, my avatar ^_^

5. What are your thoughts in G-Guardians?
Well, it's pretty cool and all but there's a downside to that especially to the OTT decks that I'm using.

6. What do you think about Soul Eater?
It's an awesome anime that people should watch. I love the part where their partners turn into different weapons.

7. What do you think of Pentatonix?
Umm...I can't say much about this. This is the first time that I've even heard/read it. Sorry Kaiko. Hehe.

8. If you were in an anime convention, if you heard the Original Pokemon theme song, do you join in and how loud do you sing?
Nope, I would not join in.

9. If you were in an anime convention, if you heard the original theme song, do you join in and how loud do you sing?
The same answer as number 8.

10. Favourite food
I have a lot of favorite foods but I would choose rice balls because it's so yummy.

11. What country do you want to visit?
Japan!!! XD

12. Favourite song
Tell your world sung by Kaito Shion in Vocaloid

13. Vanguard Card you hate going up against
That would be all the versions of Dragonic Kaiser because of its combo play with other units.

Ok, now these question are answered, I'll be going now. Bye!